Swat sucks now

The -Yoink- aiming in this game makes me want to break my thumbstick. I play on sensitivity 1 or 2 and I still swing around like I’m on 7. Fix your -Yoink- you hacks.

Such constructive. Much criticism.

Really? I’m experiencing the opposite. My aiming feels really clunky and slow so I have to play on 8 sensitivity (I played on 4 sens my whole life).

I play on 7 sensitivity and do great.You just gotta practice more and you’ll get there some day.

Might be the -Yoink- Xbox One sticks, but I can’t use precision weapons in this game at all. I played Halo 4 last night and was averaging 20 kills a game, now I’m getting about 8.

The sensitivity in this game is one of the slowest I’ve seen along with fast paced gameplay and new armor abilities it makes ADS slot easier to combine with mobility. Along with these players you go against probably have been playing on higher sensitivity slowing them to have faster reflexes and quicker reaction timing.

> 2533274877816580;1:
> The -Yoink- aiming in this game makes me want to break my thumbstick. I play on sensitivity 1 or 2 and I still swing around like I’m on 7. Fix your -Yoink- you hacks.

> 2533274877816580;5:
> Might be the -Yoink- Xbox One sticks, but I can’t use precision weapons in this game at all. I played Halo 4 last night and was averaging 20 kills a game, now I’m getting about 8.

Well, I play MCC just fine and Halo 5’s deadzone and aim acceleration is atrocious. So it’s not your stick, or you, it’s the game being downright broken.

Agreed swat does suck now the spawns are horrible and it should be a DMR not a BR

> 2533274856723140;7:
> > 2533274877816580;5:
> > Might be the -Yoink- Xbox One sticks, but I can’t use precision weapons in this game at all. I played Halo 4 last night and was averaging 20 kills a game, now I’m getting about 8.
>
>
> Well, I play MCC just fine and Halo 5’s deadzone and aim acceleration is atrocious. So it’s not your stick, or you, it’s the game being downright broken.

I do feel like I’m fighting the -Yoink- controls more than I am the people. Not sure why they felt they needed to ruin the controls after all these years. It’s incredibly unfun to play now.

> 2533274858322033;8:
> Agreed swat does suck now the spawns are horrible and it should be a DMR not a BR

Nah I actually like it as the BR. But I do think being able to use the DMR would be good. TBH I will go with whatever, it doesn’t bother me to much as long as I get to play swat.

swat is the worst on halo 5

Try aiming with the left stick more than your right stick.