SWAT SPAWNS ARE TERRIBLE

I really really really really hope they fix the swat spawns soon because I’m really getting sick of spawning where I died, spawning in a bullet, spawning in front of enemies, and having enemies spawn like directly behind me. I forgave the first couple of times but seriously its ridiculous how messed up it is

Agreed.

I actually mentioned this earlier and everyone shrugged me off. I’m glad I’m not the only one that sees it

Forced swat magnums being half my games is even worse. Please just make it BR/pistol and stop with this nonsense.

> 2533274913936758;4:
> Forced swat magnums being half my games is even worse. Please just make it BR/pistol and stop with this nonsense.

Aww come one bro, playing SWATNUMS a billion times in a row is totally the best thing ever obvious sarcasm is obvious. What I don’t like is never getting DMRs in SWAT

Spawns definitely need fixing, getting my Onyx today was very frustrating.

It ain’t too aweful from what I see, it at least not as bad as the other games. And yeah, shouldn’t have to play Swat Magnums all the time. Should just merge

I agree but it seems hard to perfect a problem like spawning on a free for all swat map.

Instant spawns are always a terrible idea.