Swat spawning.

so played a few rounds of swat and the spawning feels broken atm.
on plaza and the rig i was killed and respawned in the same spot, same guy killed me, respawned in the same spot, the same guy killed me.

twice some guy has gotten a triple kill on just me alone in swat due to spawning in spot i died.

Yeah, the spawns on Swat do seem bad. I’ve not encountered anything like that but I’ve been on the other side of it, I’ve seen and killed people who have spawned right next to or in front of me and then I’ve moved a few feet to find that they’ve spawned right in my view and I’ve killed them again. The spawns aren’t really terrible but they could definitely do with some tweaking.

its seriously ridiculous atm. its happening every game i play, struggling to keep an even K/D in swat,

i think its probably because of the instant respawn

Greenskull said that someone important said they are gonna fix that. enjoy your spawn killing while you can! lol

I noticed the spawns were off on the map Plaza on a Slayer match. People kept spawning directly behind each other and bagging a free kill.

Maybe I play the story first. And 343 will realize patch.

It can’t be worse than the new Battlefront :wink:

First match I played on Swat, I actually managed a killionaire just by standing in one spot and the team kept spawning in the same spot. But every game after that sucked because the tables were turned on me. It got to the point where I couldn’t even move after spawning. One match I went 2-40…and it’s first to 50. Just because I couldn’t move from my spawn.

yea im not a big fan of the instant respawn. but i have managed at triple even after dying after the 2nd kill. lol

Love swat! Rather the pistol aswell my self

I spawned into a group of their full team. :slight_smile: I didn’t get a kill because it made me jump out of my chair.

On Plaza, I had this problem. Not so much on the Rig or Regret.

Yes I have the same problems particuliary on ‘’ The Rig ‘’

> 2533274809747119;8:
> First match I played on Swat, I actually managed a killionaire just by standing in one spot and the team kept spawning in the same spot. But every game after that sucked because the tables were turned on me. It got to the point where I couldn’t even move after spawning. One match I went 2-40…and it’s first to 50. Just because I couldn’t move from my spawn.

I believe it, I had similar thing going against me…but I got 1 second chance and beat the dude so he only gotbme 5 or 6 times. but yea its a problem, I’ve seen it on rig and plaza. Pegasus has its own issue, you can see corner to corner spawns, which is also bs and results in insta death.

Spawns in SWAT are broken but they are broken in all game modes. It is only in swat where you notice it after dying 4 times in a row at spawn. I don’t remember the map name but there is a high point in a corner and there is a spawn point within line of sight.

Interesting, good Intel. I’ll spawn shooting