SWAT Rank Reset? Got placed incorrectly and banned

Hey there,
is there any possibility to get your SWAT ranking resetted? I got ranked in Diamond 1 and I clearly don’t belong there. When Halo 5 was released, I started playing SWAT and somehow got placed in Onyx. Back then, it felt like there were too few players with a rank, so I got placed in Onyx just for that matter and I was always jojo-ing between 1500 and 1600.
I guess ranking from previous seasons matters in your current ranking, because I got ranked in Diamond 1, what is way above my skill level.
All I do is die. All the time. What is pretty frustrating since SWAT had always been one of my favourite playlists.

And the best thing is, in a close match where I was 3/10 K/D, I decided to leave the match (I usually don’t leave at all, it was pretty much the first time I left a match) because my team still could win and I was just pulling the score down.
After that I got banned, although it was just for 5 minutes (I hope 4:17 means 4m17s, not hours and minutes…) even though leaving in SWAT is NO disadvantage at all.

So, any chance to get your ranking resetted?

> 2533274856583425;1:
> Hey there,
> is there any possibility to get your SWAT ranking resetted? I got ranked in Diamond 1 and I clearly don’t belong there. When Halo 5 was released, I started playing SWAT and somehow got placed in Onyx. Back then, it felt like there were too few players with a rank, so I got placed in Onyx just for that matter and I was always jojo-ing between 1500 and 1600.
> I guess ranking from previous seasons matters in your current ranking, because I got ranked in Diamond 1, what is way above my skill level.
> All I do is die. All the time. What is pretty frustrating since SWAT had always been one of my favourite playlists.
>
> And the best thing is, in a close match where I was 3/10 K/D, I decided to leave the match (I usually don’t leave at all, it was pretty much the first time I left a match) because my team still could win and I was just pulling the score down.
> After that I got banned, although it was just for 5 minutes (I hope 4:17 means 4m17s, not hours and minutes…) even though leaving in SWAT is NO disadvantage at all.
>
> So, any chance to get your ranking resetted?

Do badly and you de ranked, or wait for this season to be over, which March season should be starting soon

> 2533274942042829;2:
> > 2533274856583425;1:
> >
>
>
> Do badly and you de ranked, or wait for this season to be over, which March season should be starting soon

Yeah, but I even lost 4 of my 10 placement matches and still got placed Diamond 1. Something clearly is wrong with that. Next season probably will be the same again.

“resetted”

> 2533274856583425;3:
> > 2533274942042829;2:
> > > 2533274856583425;1:
> > >
> >
> >
> > Do badly and you de ranked, or wait for this season to be over, which March season should be starting soon
>
>
> Yeah, but I even lost 4 of my 10 placement matches and still got placed Diamond 1. Something clearly is wrong with that. Next season probably will be the same again.

Won 7/10 of my placement match with a good ratio. Got rank Gold 2?! I got my ranking up to platinum 2 easily which definitively prove I don’t belong in Gold. I’m still getting my rank up and most of my games I am playing with a 1.2-4 ratio. I am more of a platinum-diamond than a Gold that sure.

> 2533274872647908;5:
> > 2533274856583425;3:
> > > 2533274942042829;2:
> > > > 2533274856583425;1:
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Do badly and you de ranked, or wait for this season to be over, which March season should be starting soon
> >
> >
> > Yeah, but I even lost 4 of my 10 placement matches and still got placed Diamond 1. Something clearly is wrong with that. Next season probably will be the same again.
>
>
> Won 7/10 of my placement match with a good ratio. Got rank Gold 2?! I got my ranking up to platinum 2 easily which definitively prove I don’t belong in Gold. I’m still getting my rank up and most of my games I am playing with a 1.2-4 ratio. I am more of a platinum-diamond than a Gold that sure.

This is why the qualifying system sucks. It cant eveb put people in the right division!