SWAT needs to be renamed to Swatnums

Since I have started playing Halo 5 multiplayer, and my beloved Swat gametype, 9/10 times its the Swatnums gamemode and its -Yoink!- me right off! I have only played 2 actual normal Swat matches out of 20!!! Thats 18 swatnums matches!!! PLEAAASE update the playlist to reduce the amount of Swatnums gamemode matches in SWAT.

AND is there a DMR gamemode? I havent even seen a DMR in Swat yet!
Also, is it even possible to get an extermination in swat? Soon as you die you have re-spawned before your previous self has started falling over dead, and an extermination requires the whole enemy team to be dead at once! I got one in the beta for the slayer gametype but in Swat it seems theoretically impossible to get one.

> 2533274830768857;1:
> Since I have started playing Halo 5 multiplayer, and my beloved Swat gametype, 9/10 times its the Swatnums gamemode and its -Yoink!- me right off! I have only played 2 actual normal Swat matches out of 20!!! Thats 18 swatnums matches!!! PLEAAASE update the playlist to reduce the amount of Swatnums gamemode matches in SWAT.
>
> AND is there a DMR gamemode? I havent even seen a DMR in Swat yet!
> Also, is it even possible to get an extermination in swat? Soon as you die you have re-spawned before your previous self has started falling over dead, and an extermination requires the whole enemy team to be dead at once! I got one in the beta for the slayer gametype but in Swat it seems theoretically impossible to get one.

no an extermination doesnt require them all to be dead. You just need an over kill by killing each individual teammate. Ive gotten a bunch of exterms spread out over like 10 seconds before. Bbut i agree, i hate swatnums so much

> 2533274918359225;2:
> > 2533274830768857;1:
> > Since I have started playing Halo 5 multiplayer, and my beloved Swat gametype, 9/10 times its the Swatnums gamemode and its -Yoink!- me right off! I have only played 2 actual normal Swat matches out of 20!!! Thats 18 swatnums matches!!! PLEAAASE update the playlist to reduce the amount of Swatnums gamemode matches in SWAT.
> >
> > AND is there a DMR gamemode? I havent even seen a DMR in Swat yet!
> > Also, is it even possible to get an extermination in swat? Soon as you die you have re-spawned before your previous self has started falling over dead, and an extermination requires the whole enemy team to be dead at once! I got one in the beta for the slayer gametype but in Swat it seems theoretically impossible to get one.
>
>
> no an extermination doesnt require them all to be dead. You just need an over kill by killing each individual teammate. Ive gotten a bunch of exterms spread out over like 10 seconds before. Bbut i agree, i hate swatnums so much

I got an overkill within 3 seconds earlier (All their team) and got the overkill but no exterm