Swat Modes

I wish there were a way to select the version of Swat you like the most. I love DMR and Battle Rifle Swat but can’t emphasis enough how much I despise Magnum Swat. It would be nice if we could have the option of which version of Swat we play, or at the very least create a healthy rotation for players as there are times I get nothing but Magnum Swat 10 or so times in a row and I absolutely hate it as I won’t get to play DMR/BR Swat for a long while.

(I am aware of Custom games, I am referring to Ranked Matches. If there is already a way in Ranked to select the version of Swat, let me know)

I don’t think there is a way, at least to the best of my knowledge

No it’s set to the 343i algorithms

> 2533274915781075;1:
> I wish there were a way to select the version of Swat you like the most. I love DMR and Battle Rifle Swat but can’t emphasis enough how much I despise Magnum Swat. It would be nice if we could have the option of which version of Swat we play, or at the very least create a healthy rotation for players as there are times I get nothing but Magnum Swat 10 or so times in a row and I absolutely hate it as I won’t get to play DMR/BR Swat for a long while.
>
> (I am aware of Custom games, I am referring to Ranked Matches. If there is already a way in Ranked to select the version of Swat, let me know)

Ya, there nothing you can do to change what version of SWAT you want. Add it to the list of things 343 need to add in Infinite.