SWAT is horrible.

Call me a sore loser or whatever but SWAT in this game is totally horrible. Half the time you actually spawn NEXT to the enemy and possible even in their sights! I have literally spawned like 4 out of 7 times in between 2 or more opposing players, not to mention that some of the maps will promote camping.

I got Onyx in SWAT.

SWAT 50

swat is where you go to die, there is always an enemy following you and they don’t waste ammo

It’s fine but the multiple SWATnums games are becoming an annoyance.

I want some BR or DMR SWAT!!

> 2533274874181291;3:
> swat is where you go to die, there is always an enemy following you and they don’t waste ammo

That’s not really what I feel the most irritated at. Yes, how well these twitch fire people can get me with headshots is indeed irritating when I have barely seen them, but I’m talking about SWAT like promoting camping (which I believe should be discouraged) and how in 2 games or so I will literally, and I mean literally, spawned in between enemies, seemingly in their field of vision because I won’t live for half a second before killed.

Honestly swat is terrible I think everyone on my friendslist is playing it and getting into onyx where other game modes they can’t even achieve gold.

Swat is a LOT more fast paced with the thrusters for sure. And yeah, the spawning is pretty bad but only on some maps. There was one time that I died and spawned, and when I spawned, I watched my previous body continue to fall to the ground :confused: But other than that, it’s pretty intense and fun to play

SWAT has always been a frustrating unfair mess, seems the same to me.

Still can’t believe that SWAT was a launch playlist when so many others were left out.

There needs to be a spawn delay so you dont get killed by the guy you just killed a second ago and vice versa, that would fix some of the issues. I’d say like 3 or 4 second spawn delay would balance it a bit more.

SWAT is great. The only game I’ve played where SWAT wasn’t good was Halo 3. Damn Elites…

Catering Arena towards MLG was a mistake and whoever made the spawns on these maps needs their heads checked.

What is this SWAT you speak of… as far as I am concerned it’s Halo CE spawning (I have a video clip saved of me spawning in the exact place I just got shot… 3 times in a row) and all it seems to be is bleeping “Swagnums” (you can;t change the name 343, it’s still the same crappy gametype) 80% of the time!!

> 2533274804942046;9:
> There needs to be a spawn delay so you dont get killed by the guy you just killed a second ago and vice versa, that would fix some of the issues. I’d say like 3 or 4 second spawn delay would balance it a bit more.

I kinda agree with this. Just maybe to keep the pace better have it be like 2-3 seconds instead.

The spawning in SWAT needs work. Most of the games I played with my friends last night consisted of me spawning in, getting popped in the head, spawn again, get popped in the head, spawn AGAIN, get popped in the head, spawn again somewhere that’s actually somewhat safe, walk a few steps, get popped in the head.

When I spawn on the opposite side of the map from my team and surrounded by the enemy team, that’s horrible spawn mechanics.

I’ve always been a fan of SWAT. Yeah, the spawning issues are a little (okay, a lot) annoying, but the game mode itself is still awesome.

> 2533274795745602;1:
> Call me a sore loser or whatever but SWAT in this game is totally horrible. Half the time you actually spawn NEXT to the enemy and possible even in their sights! I have literally spawned like 4 out of 7 times in between 2 or more opposing players, not to mention that some of the maps will promote camping.

What about the lack of DMR, same small maps oh and maps that look like crap! Halo 1 grass!!! YAY!!!

I’m honestly sick of playing Swatnums. It seems around 70% of SWAT matches I actually play are Swatnums, rather than the standard BR Swat.

> 2728966917079826;8:
> SWAT has always been a frustrating unfair mess, seems the same to me.
>
> Still can’t believe that SWAT was a launch playlist when so many others were left out.

SWAT > _____

Many others were left out, because maybe many others don’t have as many people playing as SWAT. If you hop on Reach and MCC SWAT is still one of the top game types played.

As for the spawning issues, it doest happen every once in a while, but it’s an exaggeration to say that you spawned in an enemies sights 4 out of 7 times.

> 2533274795745602;5:
> > 2533274874181291;3:
> > swat is where you go to die, there is always an enemy following you and they don’t waste ammo
>
>
> That’s not really what I feel the most irritated at. Yes, how well these twitch fire people can get me with headshots is indeed irritating when I have barely seen them, but I’m talking about SWAT like promoting camping (which I believe should be discouraged) and how in 2 games or so I will literally, and I mean literally, spawned in between enemies, seemingly in their field of vision because I won’t live for half a second before killed.

that does happen alot where they know exactly where you spawn and you will die instantly every time

> 2533274805472239;4:
> It’s fine but the multiple SWATnums games are becoming an annoyance.
>
> I want some BR or DMR SWAT!!

swatnums…you mean SWAGNUMS!?