SWAT/General expectations [?]

As a big fan of SWAT, and it being about the only multiplayer list I play unless the weekly challenges require other scoring methods, I’m kind of wary as to what to expect.

I haven’t watched any of the new Halo 4 multiplayer gameplay mind you, cause I’m trying to keep myself from knowing too much (I’d like to be surprised at the very least- like a kids first trip to Disney World).

I guess as far as it goes for questions:

• Will there only be a sprint option? Or will there be the full on selective armour skill?
  • Will there be more loadout points throughout the maps?
  • How’s the gun gonna work in regards to ammo and reload time? More? Faster?
  • Will the scope be the same?
  • Will player versus count still be 4v4?

As for General Q’s, just to get it out of the way:

• If someone is AFK for too long, will they be kicked from the match?
  • If someone quits, will there be the ability for another player to join in?

These last two are in regards to the idea that Halo 4 is trying to somewhat copy C.O.D B.O’s multiplayer layout.

sprint will be there by default.
you will be able to pick between a loadout with BR MAGNUM with no tactical packages/support upgrades or a loadout with a DMR MAGNUM with no tactical packages/support upgrades
reload will be normal. Ammo will be infinite.
scope will be as usual.
4v4 will most likely be how it is but since it is not gonna be a day one playlist the official specs of the playlist have not been announced. but SWAT will be added to matchmaking in a later update. :smiley:

> As a big fan of SWAT, and it being about the only multiplayer list I play unless the weekly challenges require other scoring methods, I’m kind of wary as to what to expect.
>
> I haven’t watched any of the new Halo 4 multiplayer gameplay mind you, cause I’m trying to keep myself from knowing too much (I’d like to be surprised at the very least- like a kids first trip to Disney World).
>
> I guess as far as it goes for questions:
> - Will there only be a sprint option? Or will there be the full on selective armour skill?
> - Will there be more loadout points throughout the maps?
> - How’s the gun gonna work in regards to ammo and reload time? More? Faster?
> - Will the scope be the same?
> - Will player versus count still be 4v4?
>
> As for General Q’s, just to get it out of the way:
> - If someone is AFK for too long, will they be kicked from the match?
> - If someone quits, will there be the ability for another player to join in?
>
> These last two are in regards to the idea that Halo 4 is trying to somewhat copy C.O.D B.O’s multiplayer layout.

1. sprint is separate from all other AAs. it is universal in all gametypes, swat included.

2. Not sure what you mean by loadout points, but there will be no custom loadouts, nor will there be any ordinance/weapons on the maps.

3.ammo counts and reload speeds are default. Infinite ammo for weapons, but not bottomless clip.

1. scopes don’t change at all in halo(thank god).

5.yes, 4v4 is still the standard.

1. no idea, I hope so.

2. yes, there is join in progress.