SWAT, Complex, DMR vs BR...no chance

I am just really piss for when I am shooting at a person from long range with the Battle Rifle and the person has a DMR and easily is able to defeat me.

I am trying to master the BR commendation and fail to do so on the map Complex due to the DMR being superior to the Battle Rifle in a long range fight.

This isn’t only for long range, I know the DMR is also better in other situations. Will they ever nerf the DMR?

Dude, two weapons for two different jobs. On Complex just use DMR!

I got a triple kill last night on Adrift in SWAT with ONE PULL OF THE TRIGGER!

To be honest, I’d say THAT is over powered! (Video in my fileshare tonight once I’ve recorded it out)

Complex = big open map.
DMR = long range weapon.
BR= mid range weapon.

Sorry dud but I fail to see a problem here. :frowning:

Honestly, just go the DMR on Complex, forget the commendation on that map. Unless you don’t care about your K/D (i.e dying 20 times to get 5 BR kills). Not worth it if you ask me.

Complex is a long range map. The DMR is the most dominant rifle at long range so your argument has become invalid. Vote for Adrift or Haven if you want BR kills.

BR is way over powered compared to the DMR… Noobs can spray and pray with it. I’ve seen DKs with it by people whipping all around the screen and just pulling the trigger. And with the BR power it rewards you for essentially missing but if one bullet connects right you’re target is -Yoinked!- if you don’t suck…too mucn.

The DMR’s bullet magnetism ruins your chances.

With any kill cam… every weapon apparently has magnetism

In all fairness, if people are voting for Complex in SWAT, then they are not very good.

> BR is way over powered compared to the DMR.

LOL.

Lol, yes only quote a small part. What other weapon do you start with that can get you multiple kills with a spray and pray pull of a trigger.

“BR is way over powered compared to the DMR… Noobs can spray and pray with it. I’ve seen DKs with it by people whipping all around the screen and just pulling the trigger. And with the BR power it rewards you for essentially missing but if one bullet connects right you’re target is -Yoinked!-”

I would put this in my signature as the worst argument for the worst cause I have ever seen if I could.

My God this is somewhat hilarious to read.

Why would you even want to spawn with a BR on a big open map, thats like spawning with AR on Ragnarok.