SWAT being added next week...

For those of you that don’t know, SWAT is being implemented next week on a rotational system. What that means is that we need to flood the playlist with huge numbers of players so that 343 will make it permanent rather than rotating it out the following week.

Just wanted to post this so that people know that if you don’t play SWAT next week it might be rotated out. BOOM, Headshot!

Will players start with a BR or a DMR?

> Will players start with a BR or a DMR?

Choice of both. One loadout is BR, one DMR. Of course if you have a BR you have the option of switching your pistol for DMR.

I have no idea whether this is allowed on the forum so I apologize if it isn’t. But I wanted to bump the thread just to make sure people see it.

Started multi-player last night. Can’t believe there’s no SWAT playlist. Very dissapointed.

343…please add SWAT playlist. C’mon folks, this is a Halo multi-player “staple”.

Already sent out a message to all my friends so we’ll be there :smiley: Bringing out all the SWAT kids lol

SWAT is terrible… can you really not land 4-5 headshots and have to dumb it down to 1?

Buncha instant-gratification CoD nubs up in herre

Actually, SWAT is the equivalent of hardcore mode. It’s all about being the quickest to the one headshot, if you’re a second too late than you’re already dead. Why don’t you go back to relying on your motion sensor and stop calling people noobs.

lololololololololol

SWAT =/= Hardcore

I’m going to use H2 as an example: Take a bunch of pro-tier SWAT players and pit them against a bunch of pro-tier Team Hardcore / MLG players. SWAT kids would not stand a chance.

Like you said, it’s about who gets that first headshot: seeing someone first =/= any sort of representation of skill. Yeah, you need to keep your head on a swivel, but CoD-esque instakill is not skill, yo.

I play legitimate Hardcore / MLG, no radars ever, where even if you do see someone first, it all comes down to strafe and aiming ability over a several shot span. Consistency and skill is rewarded there, not in SWAT.

Have fun in your terrible playlist though :slight_smile:

Glad we got swat back do love that playlist.

> lololololololololol
>
> SWAT =/= Hardcore
>
> I’m going to use H2 as an example: Take a bunch of pro-tier SWAT players and pit them against a bunch of pro-tier Team Hardcore / MLG players. SWAT kids would not stand a chance.
>
> Like you said, it’s about who gets that first headshot: seeing someone first =/= any sort of representation of skill. Yeah, you need to keep your head on a swivel, but CoD-esque instakill is not skill, yo.
>
> I play legitimate Hardcore / MLG, no radars ever, where even if you do see someone first, it all comes down to strafe and aiming ability over a several shot span. Consistency and skill is rewarded there, not in SWAT.
>
> Have fun in your terrible playlist though :slight_smile:

Depends on the playlist. In SWAT, SWAT pro-tier players would obviously destroy pro-tier MLG players and vice versa.

You just don’t like SWAT because you’re not very good at it, are you? Probably got your a** handed to you a couple of times and deemed anyone who played SWAT a noob who lacks skill.

Just for your information, I’m getting a 2.61 K/D in Halo 4’s Slayer right now, but my K/D in SWAT (Reach) is only 1.90. It’s incredibly difficult to get a high number of kills in SWAT coupled with a low number of deaths, as you’ll be punished again, and again for the slightest mistake.