SWAT APPEARING IN HALO: INFINITE YES OR NO?

Swat is by far one of my favorite Game types/ Playlists out there in the Halo Series. Is anyone else on that same boat? Comment if you are IN or OUT and the reasons why?

I don’t see a reason why it wouldn’t be in Halo Infinite.

I enjoy it. Even if it’s not a playlist, it wouldn’t be hard to recreate in custom games. I don’t see why it wouldn’t be a playlist though. It’s a staple of Halo just like oddball and king of the hill. Oh wait…

Even if it’s not official (which will likely be) you’ll still be able to create it in Custom Games. In a way, yes 100%.

Man I hope so. I don’t really understand why it wouldn’t be though.

Yes, i feel like it is one of the most consistent with regards to on going population.

I have no evidence to back this up, but on every halo game from H2 to MCC, when I play then I always feel like I can find a SWAT game relatively quick. I only seem to struggle in H5, however, I still find games quicker in SWAT than any other competitive game mode, with the exception of Breakout, in which I don’t play. For months I’ve been waiting access 3 minutes before just leaving lobby and doing something else.

Just my opinions though, I have no real evidence for any of this.

Its been in most every Halo game before. Its not even that hard to do so…

It isn’t my favourite playlist but definitely fun and has a huge community so it better be in Infinite.

Considering how many people want the bench marks of pervious halos on launch, im sure swat will be in halo infinte at launch “im assuming”. Also, yes i want swat in the next halo game

Definitely. Without a doubt. It has been one of halos most popular modes ever since it was created

Not one of my favorite gametypes, but it’s not like I have to play it. It’s been there pretty consistently all these years, it seems fairly popular, so I don’t see why it wouldn’t be in Infinite.

I don’t see why it wouldn’t be. It was created by the community in H2, and has been made by the developers since H3.

What I would like to see is the return of “Cat and Mouse”.

Of course it will. It’s Slayer. All Slayer variants are guaranteed a permanent playlist every time.

Sigh…

Yes we must have our Swat, definitely one of the best game types so it will be there.

God I hope so, I played the crap out of it and I still do on Halo 4, it’s honeslty enjoyable to play, but I hope they add more variety of different modes like Swat ctf, Oddball & KOTH, Halo 5 Swat was pretty boring imo cause it offered little variety of modes & maps

It’s a very popular playlist that’s consistently played. 343 does a good job of giving people what they want, and SWAT has been a constant game variant for almost every game. I wouldn’t sweat it too much. I also really like swat, especially swat objectives.

Not just swat. Every game mode in previous halo games should be in infinite. That includes invasion. No idea why they took it out.

> 2533274930223782;17:
> Not just swat. Every game mode in previous halo games should be in infinite. That includes invasion. No idea why they took it out.

Because there’s no playable Sangheili. The concept behind Invasion was Spartans vs Elites as if it was one of the strongholds Spartans were holding out during the Covenant invasion on Reach (despite some maps being in Instalation 04 (Forge World) but whatever).

> 2533275010817669;18:
> > 2533274930223782;17:
> > Not just swat. Every game mode in previous halo games should be in infinite. That includes invasion. No idea why they took it out.
>
> Because there’s no playable Sangheili. The concept behind Invasion was Spartans vs Elites as if it was one of the strongholds Spartans were holding out during the Covenant invasion on Reach (despite some maps being in Instalation 04 (Forge World) but whatever).

I know that part. What I mean is that there was no reason to take out playable elites in general

> 2533274800168045;2:
> I don’t see a reason why it wouldn’t be in Halo Infinite.

TRUE TRUE