SWAT all game rotation please :)

I know there will be some game modes with all of the games in the rotation. I just really hope that SWAT will be one of them. By far my favorite mode and its almost the same with all the games, with exception to sprint in 4.

Thats also probably why i am one of the few that absolutely love Halo 4.

I enjoyed SWAT too, I hope it will be there too :slight_smile:

If you enjoy 1-hit-kills and sprinting, why don;t you stick to CoD?

LOL, just kidding. Hopefully they have a good system that allows people to play things like SWAT, Grifball, Actionsack, etc. across all Halo games.

I think SWAT has already been confirmed for H2A, so it’s in 3 of the 5 games for sure. I’d be very happy with a dedicated playlist for Halo 2 SWAT. Not so sure about CE, but I’d be more than willing to try it if it exists.

> If you enjoy 1-hit-kills and sprinting, why don;t you stick to CoD?

Raises pitchfork

> LOL, just kidding. Hopefully they have a good system that allows people to play things like SWAT, Grifball, Actionsack, etc. across all Halo games.

Lowers pitchfork

> If you enjoy 1-hit-kills and sprinting, why don;t you stick to CoD?
>
> LOL, just kidding.<mark>Hopefully they have a good system that allows people to play things like SWAT, Grifball, Actionsack, etc. across all Halo games.</mark>

Yeah that would be nice. I would appreciate playing gametypes like Swat and Grifball on dedicated servers.

I remember having this discussion shortly after the announcement of cross-game playlists.

Talking to someone who played CE a lot, apparently it isn’t possible to make Team SWAT work in the game without introducing other weapons into the mix.

I love SWAT, and yeah I’d love a mega-playlist of different SWAT games. Both Social and Ranked style gametypes.

I would love this.

> I remember having this discussion shortly after the announcement of cross-game playlists.
>
> Talking to someone who played CE a lot, apparently it isn’t possible to make Team SWAT work in the game without introducing other weapons into the mix.

Yes it is, just play with Pistols. There will be Plasma Pistols on the map, but oh well.

Swagnums would belong on such a playlist.

> > I remember having this discussion shortly after the announcement of cross-game playlists.
> >
> > Talking to someone who played CE a lot, apparently it isn’t possible to make Team SWAT work in the game without introducing other weapons into the mix.
>
> Yes it is, just play with Pistols. <mark>There will be Plasma Pistols on the map</mark>, but oh well.

There’s your issue.