Swapped Triggers for more steady shots? (Lefty)

Hey guys!

I’m gonna make this quick since I hate those long, book-like threads. As mentioned above I got curious about the ‘swapping-triggers’-function for me because I noticed (tested on MCC) an increase of my average accuracy, which is weird because since I can remember I always played with the standard trigger-layout.
Now things are getting weird: I am right-handed, allthough besides writing, I do almost anything else with my left hand. When I was very young, my parents forbid me to use my left hand and forced me to use my right hand instead. Blah blah blah [insert pseudo-sad story here]

Long story short: I am kind of a mixed-ish right-handed guy. A few days ago, a friend & I played MCC on splitscreen. He’s a lefty, plays with Swapped Bumpers/Triggers. After a few games we, just for fun, changed our controllers. To his and my surprise I performed better then expected. So I tested it out separately and noticed the above mentioned accuracy increase at cost of general playstyle. I am using the bumper jumper layout (Halo 5 & MCC) and I wanted to know from you, swapped-trigger using, guys (lefty or not) if a change is worth in my case and what the benefits were in your case. Adjusting to new controls takes long, I want to be sure if I do so.

Thanks for any advice

Go to settings
Go to ease of access or something at the bottom of the list.
Select button mapping
Select configure
Check swap triggers.
Done😉

I am capable or writing with both hands as well :grin:

> 2535473640312220;2:
> Go to settings
> Go to ease of access or something at the bottom of the list.
> Select button mapping
> Select configure
> Check swap triggers.
> Done😉

Uhm thx m8 but my question isnt about how to swap triggers. I just want to hear some swapped bumper/trigger user opinions to decide for me, if a change is worth it.

BTW: Swapping only the triggers will cause in the bumper jumper layout some issues since LB is jump and LT shoot. Makes it harder to jump and shoot.