Swapped Triggers For Lefty's Not Working

So I have this really strange problem in the Master Chief Collection, Or more like Halo 2 Anniversary control’s. I swapped the triggers since they now give this incredible option so I can finally play lefty bumper jumper, and a problem has kinda surfaced. Dual wielding won’t work in Halo 2 Anniversary. What I mean by that is when I pick up the secondary gun, instead of the player shooting the gun like he should. He just drops it, and throws a grenade. It’s strange. Cause it doesn’t happen in Halo 2 Classic, Halo 3, Or Halo 2 Anniversary Campaign.

Also just got done playing a Halo 2 Anniversary Rumble Pit match, and notice the Banshee wouldn’t shoot for me either with the triggers swapped. I know these are nowhere near the biggest problems with the game right now, but I figured I would just get it out there, and see if anyone else has the same problem.

EDIT - The reason the Banshee won’t shoot is because the controls for the Banshee do not flip. Boost stays on the left trigger which is what I use to shoot. And the right trigger just does nothing since the boost, and shooting don’t flip. Also if I need to. I can make a video showing that it doesn’t work if that would help any. Also I found out this implies to Halo 4 as well.

Its a major deal for me as I’m also lefty… and not being able to fire your ghost/banshee… well thats just not good… so I can’t use swapped, have to use default… and I suffer for it :slight_smile:

i cannot use ghost and banshee in matchmaking Halo 2 Anniversary in swapped trigger cause Im lefty and its very desapointed for Me !!! sorry for my English i speak french