Suspicious...Halo 2?

This just got posted on twitter, suspicious that halo 2 is on there?

EDIT: Never mind I guess.

I wouldn’t count it is a leak, more speculation, seeming it was Microsoft who posted it… might be right, if it gets locked for it then wasn’t my intention but yeah just thought id see what people think

They want to showcase their PC support with a PC game. Why would they use another game that’s not their own IP?

Well. This is certainly interesting.
Another hint towards H2A.

Hmmm…

The fact that it has both an Xbox One controller AND a tablet seems to indicate that Halo 2 Anniversary will be multiplatform.

The only catch is that the other platform will likely be Windows 8.

No thanks.

> Just fair warning, I’m pretty sure this’d count as a leak. Thus we can’t discuss it. Might want to remove the post before a moderator does it for you :stuck_out_tongue:

Major Nelson is an official source.

> > Just fair warning, I’m pretty sure this’d count as a leak. Thus we can’t discuss it. Might want to remove the post before a moderator does it for you :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> Major Nelson is an official source.

This did get locked but for some reason they then unlocked it…

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content. This includes leaked content, real or fake.

> They want to showcase their PC support with a PC game. Why would they use another game that’s not their own IP?

Microsoft games they coulda chosen including halo SA but they didnt, why choose a game that is nearly 10 years old?

This thread has nothing to do with Halo 5, it should be in the Halo 2 forums. That would be the only reason this thread would get locked.

> This thread has nothing to do with Halo 5, it should be in the Halo 2 forums. That would be the only reason this thread would get locked.

Even then it would be moved instead of locked.

oh…wow. It’s playing on a surface…interesting…Halo 2 Anniversary!!! :smiley:

> > This thread has nothing to do with Halo 5, it should be in the Halo 2 forums. That would be the only reason this thread would get locked.
>
> Even then it would be moved instead of locked.

Then could any admin please move this thread to the Halo 2 forum? It does not belong in this forum.

> > > This thread has nothing to do with Halo 5, it should be in the Halo 2 forums. That would be the only reason this thread would get locked.
> >
> > Even then it would be moved instead of locked.
>
> Then could any admin please move this thread to the Halo 2 forum? It does not belong in this forum.

Lol, calm down. It’s almost as if you’re offended in some way.

I think they’re just showing Halo 2 as it was one of the most popular online PC titles … but since they’re pulling the plug on it soon, I guess it’s suspect. I don’t know.

Well… it does. Until they announce H2A, all speculation about the game is going to be in this thread, as it was previously named Halo Xbox One i.e. any Halo featured on Xbox One.

Why do you guys get so buthurt about ‘oo this is the wrong thread’ anyway? Does it matter? Is it so deeply offensive to you? We’re around 4 days away from getting the announcement anyway.

People like you annoy me.

Yeah i saw this too, this is getting me so excited uhggg E3 needs to get here!

Well

1. It is awesome that they finally have Xbone Controllers PC drivers available now; surprised it wasn’t at launch.
  2. It seems to me that they are hinting at some redux
  3. They’re probably also saying this is the last month for Halo 2 Vista.

> Well
> 1) It is awesome that they finally have Xbone Controllers PC drivers available now; surprised it wasn’t at launch.
> 2) It seems to me that they are hinting at some redux
> 3) They’re probably also saying this is the last month for Halo 2 Vista.

I thought Halo 2 vista servers were already shut down?