Survivor.....

Overall, it’s OK. It’s kind of rare that you get ejected out of a vehicle, this is because of how little health they have. Vehicles explode very quickly. As a perk, you go a little too high, I drove into the middle of ragnarok to purposely get ejected, and got so high that I was able to get a kill mid air. I was killed soon after hitting the ground, but still this perk creates too much randomness in general. The upside to this is that you really have to plan to e ejected, so there is a small strategy layer to it, on top of the fact that its really the only way to take advantage of the eject function.

I’m not a fan off it… I think it needs a little work.

For one thing, ejecting so high upwards. That makes it difficult to shoot, or even know if someone ejected. They should eject sideways, I’d say, and not so far away so they take a little splash damage.

Another, weapons that are normally instakill, like Splazor, should render the eject usless. Explodes too fast.

You should take damage when ejecting. At least have half shields.

I thing its funny how high you go and I like it to be honest. It may cause random gameplay but its still funny to watch lol

> I thing its funny how high you go and I like it to be honest. It may cause random gameplay but its still funny to watch lol

Is it still funny when you get killed in mid air because of a perk? Pare this with jet pack and it becomes horrendous.

I can’t seem to make it eject out of warthogs, anyone else having this problem?
Or mongooses/mongi/mongeese. Anything that has more then one seat doesn’t work for me.

is it just me or does it seem like every vehicle kill i got today the passengers had eject on haha one after another!

> Another, weapons that are normally instakill, like Splazor, should render the eject usless. Explodes too fast.

Wait . . . you can eject even from a Splaser hit? And no shield damage?

Me no like.

There used to be a tradeoff with vehicles - you were a big target. Infinity settings made you too big . . . but the right way to fix that is not to allow you to eject from a vehicle hit by an insta-kill weapon with full shields. Now there’s no tradeoff. Driving a vehicle, then, simply increases your shields by the health of the vehicle and gives you unlimited ammo while the vehicle lasts. When the vehicle dies, you’ve still got all of your personal shields, health, weapons and ammo.

This is no different than having a perk that gives you 400% shields, makes you immune from instakill weapons, grants you unlimited ammo, and gives you a single-use jetpack when the extra shields deplete. Simultaneously. And who thinks that is a good idea?

> I can’t seem to make it eject out of warthogs, anyone else having this problem?

That’s the one good thing about this perk, is that its a bit tricky to make it eject, it’s better to plan out how and when you are going to eject.

> > Another, weapons that are normally instakill, like Splazor, should render the eject usless. Explodes too fast.
>
> Wait . . . you can eject even from a Splaser hit? And no shield damage?
>
> Me no like.
>
> There used to be a tradeoff with vehicles - you were a big target. Infinity settings made you too big . . . but the right way to fix that is not to allow you to eject from a vehicle hit by an insta-kill weapon with full shields. Now there’s no tradeoff. Driving a vehicle, then, simply increases your shields by the health of the vehicle and gives you unlimited ammo while the vehicle lasts. When the vehicle dies, you’ve still got all of your personal shields, health, weapons and ammo.
>
> This is no different than having a perk that gives you 400% shields, makes you immune from instakill weapons, and grants you unlimited ammo. Simultaneously. And who thinks that is a good idea?

You misunderstood his post. He said that one hit kill weapons make the perk less powerful and harder to trigger the eject function.

> > > Another, weapons that are normally instakill, like Splazor, should render the eject usless. Explodes too fast.
> >
> > Wait . . . you can eject even from a Splaser hit? And no shield damage?
> >
> > Me no like.
> >
> > There used to be a tradeoff with vehicles - you were a big target. Infinity settings made you too big . . . but the right way to fix that is not to allow you to eject from a vehicle hit by an insta-kill weapon with full shields. Now there’s no tradeoff. Driving a vehicle, then, simply increases your shields by the health of the vehicle and gives you unlimited ammo while the vehicle lasts. When the vehicle dies, you’ve still got all of your personal shields, health, weapons and ammo.
> >
> > This is no different than having a perk that gives you 400% shields, makes you immune from instakill weapons, and grants you unlimited ammo. Simultaneously. And who thinks that is a good idea?
>
> You misunderstood his post. He said that one hit kill weapons make the perk less powerful and harder to trigger the eject function.

I think you may have misunderstood my post. If it gives you the ability to do that - regardless if it’s a bit tricky to implement - I wholeheartedly condemn the ability. I really don’t care if it’s harder to implement . . . it shouldn’t be able to be implemented at all for instakill weapons. For taking small arms fire, sure. I don’t have a problem with it there. But not Splasers. Not rockets. Not incineration cannons. Not even fuel rod cannons.

I can understand the desire for a mod that protects the driver from the light weapons, but disagree entirely with allowing any protection from heavy weapons.

> > I can’t seem to make it eject out of warthogs, anyone else having this problem?
>
> That’s the one good thing about this perk, is that its a bit tricky to make it eject, it’s better to plan out how and when you are going to eject.

No, it works perfectly too easy on ghosts, mantis, and Banshees, just not mongooses and warthogs.

> > > > Another, weapons that are normally instakill, like Splazor, should render the eject usless. Explodes too fast.
> > >
> > > Wait . . . you can eject even from a Splaser hit? And no shield damage?
> > >
> > > Me no like.
> > >
> > > There used to be a tradeoff with vehicles - you were a big target. Infinity settings made you too big . . . but the right way to fix that is not to allow you to eject from a vehicle hit by an insta-kill weapon with full shields. Now there’s no tradeoff. Driving a vehicle, then, simply increases your shields by the health of the vehicle and gives you unlimited ammo while the vehicle lasts. When the vehicle dies, you’ve still got all of your personal shields, health, weapons and ammo.
> > >
> > > This is no different than having a perk that gives you 400% shields, makes you immune from instakill weapons, and grants you unlimited ammo. Simultaneously. And who thinks that is a good idea?
> >
> > You misunderstood his post. He said that one hit kill weapons make the perk less powerful and harder to trigger the eject function.
>
> I think you may have misunderstood my post. If it gives you the ability to do that - regardless if it’s a bit tricky to implement - I wholeheartedly condemn the ability. I really don’t care if it’s harder to implement . . . it shouldn’t be able to be implemented at all for instakill weapons. For taking small arms fire, sure. I don’t have a problem with it there. But not Splasers. Not rockets. Not incineration cannons. Not even fuel rod cannons.
>
> I can understand the desire for a mod that protects the driver from the light weapons, but disagree entirely with allowing any protection from heavy weapons.

You didn’t say IF, you also implied that you thought that and asked if it could do that. You then explained why its bad to have such a thing, and how it used to be with halo vehicles. I misunderstood your post because you weren’t clear with your point, my bad.

> > > I can’t seem to make it eject out of warthogs, anyone else having this problem?
> >
> > That’s the one good thing about this perk, is that its a bit tricky to make it eject, it’s better to plan out how and when you are going to eject.
>
> No, it works perfectly too easy on ghosts, mantis, and Banshees, just not mongooses and warthogs.

Well I had to try to make it eject. Too many weapons kill vehicles quickly so I haven’t had it happen when I wasn’t expecting it to.

> > > > I can’t seem to make it eject out of warthogs, anyone else having this problem?
> > >
> > > That’s the one good thing about this perk, is that its a bit tricky to make it eject, it’s better to plan out how and when you are going to eject.
> >
> > No, it works perfectly too easy on ghosts, mantis, and Banshees, just not mongooses and warthogs.
>
> Well I had to try to make it eject. Too many weapons kill vehicles quickly so I haven’t had it happen when I wasn’t expecting it to.

No, while I’m in a warthog, the perk doesn’t eject me.

I Hate it, I swear they where high when they made this mod, it’s just so stupid, I went to kill someone in a ghost and just as I was about to kill them POP! They go flying in the air and he killed me because I did not expect him to go so high up.

It did not need to be added in at all.

It makes me cringe each time I see it being used.

> > > > > I can’t seem to make it eject out of warthogs, anyone else having this problem?
> > > >
> > > > That’s the one good thing about this perk, is that its a bit tricky to make it eject, it’s better to plan out how and when you are going to eject.
> > >
> > > No, it works perfectly too easy on ghosts, mantis, and Banshees, just not mongooses and warthogs.
> >
> > Well I had to try to make it eject. Too many weapons kill vehicles quickly so I haven’t had it happen when I wasn’t expecting it to.
>
> No, while I’m in a warthog, the perk doesn’t eject me.

It’s the hardest to pull of in a warthog, try doing it in custom games first. I thought it wasn’t working for me either.

> I Hate it, I swear they where high when they made this mod, it’s just so stupid, I went to kill someone in a ghost and just as I was about to kill them POP! They go flying in the air and he killed me because I did not expect him to go so high up.
>
> It did not need to be added in at all.
>
> It makes me cringe each time I see it being used.

What were you shooting him with?

> > > > > > I can’t seem to make it eject out of warthogs, anyone else having this problem?
> > > > >
> > > > > That’s the one good thing about this perk, is that its a bit tricky to make it eject, it’s better to plan out how and when you are going to eject.
> > > >
> > > > No, it works perfectly too easy on ghosts, mantis, and Banshees, just not mongooses and warthogs.
> > >
> > > Well I had to try to make it eject. Too many weapons kill vehicles quickly so I haven’t had it happen when I wasn’t expecting it to.
> >
> > No, while I’m in a warthog, the perk doesn’t eject me.
>
> It’s the hardest to pull of in a warthog, try doing it in custom games first. I thought it wasn’t working for me either.

Oh ok. It’s fine though, I already have the acheivement.

> > > > > > I can’t seem to make it eject out of warthogs, anyone else having this problem?
> > > > >
> > > > > That’s the one good thing about this perk, is that its a bit tricky to make it eject, it’s better to plan out how and when you are going to eject.
> > > >
> > > > No, it works perfectly too easy on ghosts, mantis, and Banshees, just not mongooses and warthogs.
> > >
> > > Well I had to try to make it eject. Too many weapons kill vehicles quickly so I haven’t had it happen when I wasn’t expecting it to.
> >
> > No, while I’m in a warthog, the perk doesn’t eject me.
>
> It’s the hardest to pull of in a warthog, try doing it in custom games first. I thought it wasn’t working for me either.

What do you mean? Doesn’t it just eject you automatically if it’s about to explode? (Sorry, I haven’t gotten a chance to try it out yet.)

> > > > > > > I can’t seem to make it eject out of warthogs, anyone else having this problem?
> > > > > >
> > > > > > That’s the one good thing about this perk, is that its a bit tricky to make it eject, it’s better to plan out how and when you are going to eject.
> > > > >
> > > > > No, it works perfectly too easy on ghosts, mantis, and Banshees, just not mongooses and warthogs.
> > > >
> > > > Well I had to try to make it eject. Too many weapons kill vehicles quickly so I haven’t had it happen when I wasn’t expecting it to.
> > >
> > > No, while I’m in a warthog, the perk doesn’t eject me.
> >
> > It’s the hardest to pull of in a warthog, try doing it in custom games first. I thought it wasn’t working for me either.
>
> What do you mean? Doesn’t it just eject you automatically if it’s about to explode? (Sorry, I haven’t gotten a chance to try it out yet.)

The vehicles in halo 4 are weak, so the Time between “about to explode” and “explode” is slim, so you have to plan it out more so than not. It does eject you automatically, but there is a small window for it to happen.