Survey: How Is Matchmaking Working For You?

Its interesting because you have people that manage to find games, and than you have people that have barely played any games since launch.

So I pose an experiment. Post in this discussion and in the first two lines write your NAT type, and how frequently you can or cant find games. Then DoubleSpace and write any comments you have.

NAT Type: Moderate
Barely find games (1 to 2 games a day with a small amount of search time).

I live on a university so this doesn’t help

It’s got a bit better but if I get into a match it’s often uneven sides and matchmaking seems to stop working after 2pm in Britain for me. I’ve been playing in the morning then it just stops finding matches.

Can only be described as -Yoink-

I gave up on it. Not bothering with the game until Halo CE playlists are added and MM is completely fixed.

If you can’t find a Matchmaking game follow this topic (Matchmaking Game Finding Guide) With this topic, if you follow the steps, you’ll be easily able to find games, and really quick !

If you still have some problems just MSG me or write it on the other topic and i’ll try to find a solution for you!

• Brian

I started doing the things brian here is suggesting and they really do seem to help. Iwas unable to get into a game at all after the update but with an open NAT and strategic exiting from the game i was able to play 6 or so matches last night one after the other. Give it a try.

> 2533274881148657;2:
> It’s got a bit better but if I get into a match it’s often uneven sides and matchmaking seems to stop working after 2pm in Britain for me. I’ve been playing in the morning then it just stops finding matches.

Yup, same here in the UK.

From this morning at 10AM UK time to 2-3PM UK time everything was alright. Now it’s game over. Barely found a match since. Also issues accepting invites to join custom games. 100% fail rate on joining custom games. Connection to the host failed.