Surrender option?

In short like league of legends if you played it. If you never heard of lol it works like this. after a certain amount of time a team is allowed to cast a vote to quit. I think it would be a nice addition. I know most people probably won’t like this idea but I think it would be nice for those games were half your team quits or if its clear your team isn’t going anywhere soon.

Hmmm I kind of like this idea to be honest. I agree with the thinking behind it as it lets the other team quit with a little less shame and the other team can be swiftly on their way to the next match rather than hunting the map for one dude.

It seems like a good idea.However it should only be available when a certain amount of teammates have left the match,not when you are so far behind in kills that its impossible to catch up because “Surrendering” would be turned into a “Rage Quit”.

I don’t see why not, since the beginning of halo there has been like 8v2s. especially in btb and objective, that is just not fun for anybody.

> I think it would be nice for those games were half your team quits or if its clear your team isn’t going anywhere soon.

I agree about most of your team quitting and it being an option. But if your team “Isn’t going anywhere soon” you shouldn’t be able to just surrender. Finish your game, and perhaps learn a thing or two about overcoming someone better than you, IE Improving your game.

EDIT:

> Good idea, but remember there is joining in progress now so hopefully players quitting won’t completely ruin the match

Oh there is? Neat. :smiley:

Good idea, but remember there is joining in progress now so hopefully players quitting won’t completely ruin the match

Wanted to add this in earlier but the forums seemed to have timed out for a while.

On the other hand, this could be something of a morale defamation when this pops up in the middle of the match and could discourage those “victory comebacks from out of nowhere” as it lets you know that not all of your teamates are committed to victory. And voting how would voting be decided? Unanimously or Majority?

So I’m not sure what to think of it now, it could be helpful and at the same time it could be harmful.