Surprise Balance Patch Discussion

Didn’t see anything happening this quickly

I wondering if with this patch we see the return of a scout dominated early game…anyone’s thoughts?

And out of left field… Interesting changes

Much approval

I think it’s the tweaks everybody was looking for. Wish I had time to play some games tonight…

Im assuming the cosmetics like johnsons bunker got a fix? Dont recall that being mentioned. I’m sure it did. Can someone confirm?

Also. I see the waypoint Featured Service Records aren’t available still. Wondering when those will be back… :confused:

Not sure about scouts making a return, but maybe enough to kill off cannon fodder? Would be cool to see the lifetime balance changes done to everything on a spreadsheet or something. Like from season to season changes.

> 2535409067250374;3:
> I think it’s the tweaks everybody was looking for. Wish I had time to play some games tonight ;,(
>
> Im assuming the cosmetics like johnsons bunker got a fix? Dont recall that being mentioned. I’m sure it did. Can someone confirm? :slight_smile:
>
> Not sure about scouts making a return, but maybe enough to kill off cannon fodder? Would be cool to see the lifetime balance changes done to everything on a spreadsheet or something. Like from season to season changes.

No to the Bunker drop invisibility issue. The only changes are balance related.

Kinda scared that it’s going to be Chopper Wars all over again. Not sure, though. Gonna have to play a few games.

Since there are NO tech 1 anti vehicle, why do they keep buffing scout vehicles which should be useless beyond scouting. Don’t understand why they keep making scout vehicles a viable T1 option aka mass chopper/jackrabbit rush.

Bunker drop invisibility seems to be fixed. I just tested it and it shows up both when idle and under fire.

rip to the only 2 pop unsc unit, now what will i do when ive got 118/120 population :cry:

A patch??? This can’t be… the guys on waypoint told me it’s too early to tell if something needed a nerf and that asking for a patch this soon was elitist and complaining.

True story, I had a guy PM me and tell me he’s not going to let us “millennials” ruin the game for him with all our complaints. All because I posted that Forge was still OP, and that YapYap needed to be looked at. Looks like 343 agreed.

And I just want to take a moment to also recognize 343, this is all we been asking for, a quick hot fix to address some issues. Well done 343!

why is the dam bison still not fixed , it now prevents me from picking serina cause she has a unfinished leader unit. that off center turret and broken wheels triggers my ocd like no tomorrow

> 2533274976330669;9:
> True story, I had a guy PM me and tell me he’s not going to let us “millennials” ruin the game for him with all our complaints.

Not going to lie I laughed really hard when I read this lol

> 2533274976330669;9:
> A patch??? This can’t be… the guys on waypoint told me it’s too early to tell if something needed a nerf and that asking for a patch this soon was elitist and complaining.
>
> True story, I had a guy PM me and tell me he’s not going to let us “millennials” ruin the game for him with all our complaints. All because I posted that Forge was still OP, and that YapYap needed to be looked at. Looks like 343 agreed.
>
> And I just want to take a moment to also recognize 343, this is all we been asking for, a quick hot fix to address some issues. Well done 343!

lol dam millennials and their opinions, who do they think they are

> 2533274927740213;11:
> > 2533274976330669;9:
> > True story, I had a guy PM me and tell me he’s not going to let us “millennials” ruin the game for him with all our complaints.
>
> Not going to lie I laughed really hard when I read this lol

I did too, at first I thought he had to be trolling, but he was really serious lol. Had to go ahead and block him, he started getting on my nerves.

> 2533274869891714;5:
> Kinda scared that it’s going to be Chopper Wars all over again. Not sure, though. Gonna have to play a few games.

Really hope it’s not. We’ve had enough of that

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Do not make non-constructive posts.</mark>

> 2533274893577694;10:
>

if you actually had OCD, you would not be able to sit down and play a video game. stop saying crap like that.

Seems they wanted to prevent those annoying jackrabbit rushes

> 2535436907889827;15:
> > 2533274893577694;10:
> > why is the dam bison still not fixed , it now prevents me from picking serina cause she has a unfinished leader unit. that off center turret and broken wheels triggers my ocd like no tomorrow
>
> if you actually had OCD, you would not be able to sit down and play a video game. stop saying crap like that.

OCD comes in many different forms and severities I have OCD and I can play video games.

> 2533274807226893;17:
> > 2535436907889827;15:
> > > 2533274893577694;10:
> > > why is the dam bison still not fixed , it now prevents me from picking serina cause she has a unfinished leader unit. that off center turret and broken wheels triggers my ocd like no tomorrow
> >
> > if you actually had OCD, you would not be able to sit down and play a video game. stop saying crap like that.
>
> OCD comes in many different forms and severities I have OCD and I can play video games.

you absolutely do not have OCD

> 2535436907889827;18:
> > 2533274807226893;17:
> > > 2535436907889827;15:
> > > > 2533274893577694;10:
> > > > why is the dam bison still not fixed , it now prevents me from picking serina cause she has a unfinished leader unit. that off center turret and broken wheels triggers my ocd like no tomorrow
> > >
> > > if you actually had OCD, you would not be able to sit down and play a video game. stop saying crap like that.
> >
> > OCD comes in many different forms and severities I have OCD and I can play video games.
>
> you absolutely do not have OCD

I’m sorry? Are you my doctor? Do you have a medical degree? No? I didn’t think so. Don’t tell me what I do and do not have

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274807226893;19:
> > 2535436907889827;18:
> > > 2533274807226893;17:
> > > > 2535436907889827;15:
> > > > > 2533274893577694;10:
> > > > > why is the dam bison still not fixed , it now prevents me from picking serina cause she has a unfinished leader unit. that off center turret and broken wheels triggers my ocd like no tomorrow
> > > >
> > > > if you actually had OCD, you would not be able to sit down and play a video game. stop saying crap like that.
> > >
> > > OCD comes in many different forms and severities I have OCD and I can play video games.
> >
> > you absolutely do not have OCD
>
> I’m sorry? Are you my doctor? Do you have a medical degree? No? I didn’t think so. Don’t tell me what I do and do not have

OCD and HANGRY go hand in hand in the millennial medical realm, it is an epidemic, not to be joked about. Ever. Or else somebody will get TRIGGERED. How dare you?