suprise party is what mines should be

if youve used the suprise party mine you know that the arm time of 2 seconds makes it pretty viable, now if they made the various other mines have a arm time of maybe 2.5 seconds and detectors need to be closer to detect , or as many others have suggested have detected mines need to be manually targeted , they would be better especially. leaders with two leader point mine powers. but they still shouldn’t be a quick army wipe cheap mac blast, anyone else have a suggestion on the way to fairly buff mines?

Wish mines required an infantry unit to disarm them similar to how they capture power nodes. If the disarming unit is killed the Mine blows up.

> 2533274821521504;2:
> Wish mines required an infantry unit to disarm them similar to how they capture power nodes. If the disarming unit is killed the Mine blows up.

That’s too much I think manual targeting is much better

What about only units that can see cloaked can shoot cloaked mines for example a nightinggale couldnt call out its location a sniper wpuld have to (manually) take the shot

What exactly does the Surprise party mine do differently?

They could decrease arm time and decrease damage so it counter acts the quick arm time. I personally I like the idea of manual targeting. The way mines are right now with infantry autotargetting them makes mines completely useless, they shouldn’t be in the game if they are so easily dispatched and what player even a noob isn’t running detectors in their armies.

> 2533274924073601;5:
> What exactly does the Surprise party mine do differently?

They’re spuer strong, got 20 pop blown up by a single mine, those craps are meant to drop cannon Fodder, didn’t even see them

> 2533274847730244;7:
> > 2533274924073601;5:
> > What exactly does the Surprise party mine do differently?
>
> They’re spuer strong, got 20 pop blown up by a single mine, those craps are meant to drop cannon Fodder, didn’t even see them

I’ve been using it and getting it up to teir 2 every game because it drops 4-7 marines then pops out vet 3 cannon fodder then you add ankle biter on top later its really good for early and mid game also its really nice to drop on Kodiaks because they go boom