Suppressor vs storm rifle

I created this thread for those who love the Suppressor or storm rifle, I love the storm rifle its good for small maps, it is good against DMR noobs 65% of the time ( please note: this is not about the Assault rifle so keep it to yourself if you are a AR lover) many consider the Storm rifle a weak weapon but knowing how use it, it becomes a good weapon, NOT great/perfect but I do love using it, vote for which weapon you like and why??

The Storm Rifle isn’t a bad gun and it melts shields like butter. The Suppressor is easily the worst loadout weapon though, it’s range is too limiting.

> The Storm Rifle isn’t a bad gun and it melts shields like butter. The Suppressor is easily the worst loadout weapon though, it’s range is too limiting.

I agree it feels like you are in a wheel chair with the suppressor against DMR/battle rifles lol

I prefer Suppressor over the Storm Rifle. The Suppressor is just so much fun to use, and I put it to good use in very fast-paced games with a jetpack in close-quarters. The spread and limited range of the Suppressor easily makes it one of the worst loadout weapons though, but it get definitely be put to good use.

Suppressor is the best automatic for me. I can rip people with DMR’s and AR’s apart. You just have to use it right. Straif a lot and jump around to throw off their aim.

Storm Rifle, rips through shields. Very useful if you are with a teammate with a precision weapon.

Storm Rifle is awesome, IMO it’s pretty much the best automatic. It does as much damage if not more than the AR and you don’t have to reload. I hate the Suppressor though, it has too much bullet spread and the bullet travel time is sooooo slow.

> Storm Rifle is awesome, IMO it’s pretty much the best automatic. It does as much damage if not more than the AR and you don’t have to reload. I hate the Suppressor though, it has too much bullet spread and the bullet travel time is sooooo slow.

This is all you need to know 100% right. To me it seem like the Storm rifle drains shields faster than the AR while the AR kills an unsheilded enemy faster. AR has alittle more range but the SR you need no reload. Depending on how you play SR cn be better than the AR.

SUP is just crap outside of melee range, but if you are in range the SUP can be better than the other 2 but melee is the better option so all these things make it the least best f the 3 weapons.

> Storm Rifle is awesome, IMO it’s pretty much the best automatic. It does as much damage if not more than the AR and you don’t have to reload. I hate the Suppressor though, it has too much bullet spread and the bullet travel time is sooooo slow.

dang right that’s one of the awesome qualities, about the storm rifle not reload, you guys know if ya burst fire with the storm rifle makes it more effective :wink:

I find both to be quite effective in Oddball.

dont forget to vote people!

Have to go with the Suppressor. I’ve killed more people with it, than I have with the Storm Rifle and I have even beaten people using the Storm Rifle with the Suppressor.

storm rifle is really under rated. I get plenty of kills with that weapon.

> storm rifle is really under rated. I get plenty of kills with that weapon.

Me too my highest was 37 my average its 17 kills with it

I really like them both, however I prefer to use Precision Weapons.

But unless I’m playing on a very CQC map, then storm rifle over suppressor.

> I really like them both, however I prefer to use Precision Weapons.
>
> But unless I’m playing on a very CQC map, then storm rifle over suppressor.

storm rifle all the way

I adore all 3 primary autos,the storm rifle is my favourite at the moment just because I have used it the least.Still I will never forget being on the wrong side of the suppressor in close for the first time.Quite a nasty surprise.

The Storm Rifle is essentially the exact same weapon as the AR except you have to lead your shots. Seriously, the EXACT same weapon. It has the exact same RoF, exact same kill time, exact same mag size (32 shots before overheat), and almost the same damage properties (9 shots to shields and 7 to body, instead of 10 to shields and 6 to body).

> The Storm Rifle isn’t a bad gun and it melts shields like butter. The Suppressor is easily the worst loadout weapon though, it’s range is too limiting.

The Suppresor is the best close range loadout weapon. The AR has the most range of the Automatic Loadout weapons. The Storm Rifle beats the AR at closer ranges, and the Suppressor beats both at even closer ranges.

thhe storm rifle beats the suppressor, but AR beats storm rrifle.