Suppressor ,Storm Rifle ,and Assault Rifle

So from what I have seen the Assault Rifle etc have to much bloom.
Do you agree? If so what do you think should be done?
I think the bloom should be either slow or have a lower cap on it, much like halo 3 and maybe a damage boost.

Here is a little bit of extra info on the three weapons.

Suppressor : 50 round magazine. Supposedly like an SMG.Fires hard light, good for shields and health,instant landing rounds.

Storm Rifle : No mag,overheats. Precessor to the Plasma Rifle.Tears at health , not so good against health. Projectiles take a while to hit.

Assault rifle :32 round magazine.Pretty much the same it has slightly better range than the two and instant landing projectiles.Tears health bad against shields.

I can’t really tell. There’s been little attempt to control the bloom in videos for me to actually know if the bloom is really severe or manageable.

Also the Suppressor is interesting. I heard talk of it shooting three round burst when scoped?

That’s the light rifle.

also it is opposite the light rifle does 3 burst when hip fired and a single when zoomed.

> also it is opposite the light rifle does 3 burst when hip fired and a single when zoomed.

I misunderstood. The Suppressor doesn’t fire in a burst when scoped.

> > also it is opposite the light rifle does 3 burst when hip fired and a single when zoomed.
>
> I know that the light rifle fires 3 from hip one when zoomed, but I heard talk of the Suppressor doing something similar in a Machinima video. Possibly misunderstood though.

Very interesting, I will have to look in to that.

The bloom on the AR seems to expand much quicker than Reach’s. Like, over twice as fast. Sorta bummed about that, Reach’s AR was actually pretty useful at mid-range and even sometimes long-range. But they probably nerfed it a bit for Primary use or something.

> The bloom on the AR seems to expand much quicker than Reach’s. Like, over twice as fast. Sorta bummed about that, Reach’s AR was actually pretty useful at mid-range and even sometimes long-range. But they probably nerfed it a bit for Primary use or something.

I just want a more powerful A.R like it was in halo 3. It gets owned by all the utility weapons out there.

> The bloom on the AR seems to expand much quicker than Reach’s. Like, over twice as fast. Sorta bummed about that, Reach’s AR was actually pretty useful at mid-range and even sometimes long-range. But they probably nerfed it a bit for Primary use or something.

If we watch this I think you could pretty effectively burst fire.

for some reason, i had seen it did more damage

Does anyone know how many s.k it is ?

I think the halo 3 A.R is 18 and the Halo reach is 20 .

> > The bloom on the AR seems to expand much quicker than Reach’s. Like, over twice as fast. Sorta bummed about that, Reach’s AR was actually pretty useful at mid-range and even sometimes long-range. But they probably nerfed it a bit for Primary use or something.
>
> If we watch this I think you could pretty effectively burst fire.

Hm, looks a bit more powerful than Reach’s as well. Not exactly precise but more powerful to balance it out.

> > > The bloom on the AR seems to expand much quicker than Reach’s. Like, over twice as fast. Sorta bummed about that, Reach’s AR was actually pretty useful at mid-range and even sometimes long-range. But they probably nerfed it a bit for Primary use or something.
> >
> > If we watch this I think you could pretty effectively burst fire.
>
> Hm, looks a bit more powerful than Reach’s as well. Not exactly precise but more powerful to balance it out.

Yes it does, I am not sure about the other 2 though.

it doesn’t need less bloom, what It needs is for bloom to expand much slower while keeping the reset speed fast. That way burst firing is much more viable

> it doesn’t need less bloom, what It needs is for bloom to expand much slower while keeping the reset speed fast. That way burst firing is much more viable

Your hired