Suppressor SHATTER skin not working?

I thought the shatter skin was supposed to be blue? Mines this grey that blends in with the gun.
Anyone else have this problem? Or did 343i change it to grey?

I don’t have it yet but check the settings on your TV, if that is fine then maybe it is gray and not blue/teal

It doesnt work with the dynamic lighting, so it will appear to be Dark Grey/Light Grey

My tvs fine but i thought it was a light blue/teal design. Wen i select weapons on the loadout screen its blue. in game its grey.

Oh i see. Hope the fix it. I would like the blue design better

> Oh i see. Hope the fix it. I would like the blue design better

Yeah teal/blue looks much better than gray. Gray just seems so dull especially since the gun is already gray they might be able to fix it in a later TU.

> > Oh i see. Hope the fix it. I would like the blue design better
>
> Yeah teal/blue looks much better than gray. Gray just seems so dull especially since the gun is already gray they might be able to fix it in a later TU.

The first time i put it on i couldn’t even see the difference Between the two

I think that 343 should patch this. I picked the engineering specialization just for that skin, and when I got it I was all excited but then in game it is gray. I HAD TO GO THROUGH EN-5 THROUGH EN-10 FOR NOTHING!

343 most likely did this just to show you what the skin LOOKED like specifically. For the previews of the skin, you would never have noticed the differences with the dark gray shades all over. They made it look blue just to emphasize what the design actually looked like.

Personally, I think the gray shades look way cooler then the crazy bright looking fruit loop gun.

It’s a little messup in the menus.

Personally, i prefer it in grey. It matches my Prime skin in the “subtle, but not too subtle” approach that I like.