Suppressor Needs a Buff?

From my experience, the Suppressor is not only the weakest of the automatic weapons, but also the bloom on the Suppressor is just awful. I think to better balance the Suppressor, either the damage should be buffed a bit, or the bloom reduced.

Also, does anyone think the Storm Rifle should take slightly longer to overheat?

The Assault Rifle is pretty well balanced, I just think the Storm Rifle and Suppressor could use a buff.

NO.

The SR will rip shields apart. Use a magnum as a secondary, and use that for a headshot after popping shields.

The Suppressor has the fastest kill time of the automatics, but the shortest effective range.

TL;DR, autos are PERFECT the way they are.

Buffing them at all will render the BR 100% useless, as opposed to 95% useless as it is now.

> NO.
>
> The SR will rip shields apart. Use a magnum as a secondary, and use that for a headshot after popping shields.
>
> The Suppressor has the fastest kill time of the automatics, but the shortest effective range.
>
>
> TL;DR, autos are PERFECT the way they are.
>
> Buffing them at all will render the BR 100% useless, as opposed to 95% useless as it is now.

No.

The BR is not useless at all, and these buffs wouldn’t hurt the BR significantly.

All the semi-automatics are still superior to automatics except in close range.

I’ve been playing a lot, and I’ve seen quite a few people with the AR, a few people with the Storm Rifle, but I can’t remember seeing a single person using the Suppressor.

People aren’t using the Suppressor cause it’s underpowered.