Suppressor Glitch

Hello. Today I discovered a glitch that occurs in custom games. If you enable Bottomless Clip and use a Suppressor, the fire rate and DPS are drastically slowed down. I am not sure why it triggers, since only the standard variant is affected and none of the others. Just thought I’d inform you guys. I was setting up a custom game with the Suppressor as the starting weapon, but this glitch is getting in the way of its real effectiveness.

> 2535454513695654;1:
> Hello. Today I discovered a glitch that occurs in custom games. If you enable Bottomless Clip and use a Suppressor, the fire rate and DPS are drastically slowed down. I am not sure why it triggers, since only the standard variant is affected and none of the others. Just thought I’d inform you guys. I was setting up a custom game with the Suppressor as the starting weapon, but this glitch is getting in the way of its real effectiveness.

i’ve never heard of such

The update didn’t patch it. I was also hoping they’d patch the Brutalist stance too. The plasma rifle still has no ray of energy between the two barrels.