Supporting 343 = BAD.

I purchased each champion bundle package separately, so I could support the devs more.

I thought since I’d have each package, i’d get all the new stances and weapon skins, but OOOOH no. i pay more to get less. Its really eye-opening. I like halo 4, and I just wanted to show my support. Please help me.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

LOL that was really dumb.

Hey I guess you can support the devs even MORE and buy the bundle for 800 MSP.

facepalm

This community never ceases to amaze me.

10$ for the same package ;c

1. 343i have said themselves that the Champions Bundle would include bonus content.

2. If you really wanted to support 343i, you could just have downloaded the Bundle. The Bundle costs a little bit more (see below.) :stuck_out_tongue:

3. You said that you bought the packages from the Champion Bundle separately. This means that you purchased the Bullseye Map Pack for 480 points, and the Infinity Armor Pack for 240. This amounts to a total of 720 points. The Champion Bundle actually costs 800, so you have spent 80 less points but have missed out on the extra content (example: New Stances, armor skins, weapon skins…)

343i have told us all about the Champions DLC in their bulletins, so aside from the Spartan Ops mishap, this is a mistake/problem on your end.

I’m on the xbox beta, where MS points are gone, and everything is in real money, not play money.

2.99 for Armor
2.99 for steampunk skins
5.99 for bullseye package.

+1 tax x 3
= 12.00$

Champians bundle alone: 10.00

Sooo… yeah.

> I’m on the xbox beta, where MS points are gone, and everything is in real money, not play money.
>
> 2.99 for Armor
> 2.99 for steampunk skins
> 5.99 for bullseye package.
>
> +1 tax x 3
> = 12.00$
>
> Champians bundle alone: 10.00
>
>
> Sooo… yeah.

Everyone else payed 10$ for it too. The currency doesn’t matter.

> I’m on the xbox beta, where MS points are gone, and everything is in real money, not play money.
>
> 2.99 for Armor
> 2.99 for steampunk skins
> 5.99 for bullseye package.
>
> +1 tax x 3
> = 12.00$
>
> Champians bundle alone: 10.00
>
>
> Sooo… yeah.

Unless the extra content matters that much to you, there’s not much you can do about it right now. You’ve still paid for and have most of the Champions content, so why not go out and enjoy it?

So I payed 12.00$.

and I dont have money leftover, or special content.

> So I payed 12.00$.
>
> and I dont have money leftover, or special content.

You should have read more on the Champions Bundle, saving money yourself and getting the extra content by just purchasing the entire thing. Buying everything separately was a bad idea.

> So I payed 12.00$.
>
> and I dont have money leftover, or special content.

And that’s your own fault.

So… you’re blaming the company for your own stupid decision?

Dude, it’s called the Champions BUNDLE. You have to buy the BUNDLE to get a BUNDLE of new things with a BUNDLE of other new things.

> Dude, it’s called the Champions <mark>NUNDLE</mark>.

LOL

Just so you know, an extra $2 from one person is going to do next to nothing for 343. If you really wanted to support them, you would try to get all your friends to buy the bundle and play Halo 4 again (if they aren’t already). That would’ve done much more for them. And they stated multiple times that if you buy the bundle, you get extra content you wouldn’t get otherwise. 343 is not at fault in any way.

> So… you’re blaming the company for your own stupid decision?
>
> Dude, it’s called the Champions NUNDLE. You have to buy the BUNDLE to get a BUNDLE of new things with a BUNDLE of other new things.

Other than the minor typo, he is right, OP.

> Just so you know, an extra $2 from one person is going to do next to nothing for 343. If you really wanted to support them, you would try to get all your friends to buy the bundle and play Halo 4 again (if they aren’t already). That would’ve done much more for them. And they stated multiple times that if you buy the bundle, you get extra content you wouldn’t get otherwise. 343 is not at fault in any way.

This.

Their only fault is not telling us about the DLC not working in Spartan Ops earlier, and explaining to us why it doesn’t. But that’s a completely different story you can read about in many other threads, and one I will not discuss here.

You “support” the devs, a studio MS owns, lol.

Lol, someone should have read about the product they were buying before they bought it:

http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/Headlines/post/2013/07/10/The-Halo-Bulletin-71013.aspx

I lol’d a little too.

> > Dude, it’s called the Champions <mark>NUNDLE</mark>.
>
> LOL

Oh, piss off, we’re all human.