Support for Reach in the next Year

Now by the time of writing this Reach has been out for almost a year, and the next instalment in the Halo series will be coming out round about this time in 2012…

…but what if it didn’t?

I mean, I really enjoy Reach. I enjoy the gameplay, the playlist the mechanics of the game, but I’ve always felt that other than the DLC maps the rest absolutely SUCK! I felt that Bungie really let the side down on this one. Sure the Noble MP was a lot better but it wasn’t till Defiant that I started to really enjoy them.

Anyway I diverse from the topic, what I’m saying if H4 was coming on the Next Xbox say about 2014 time, wouldn’t it be better, from a player’s point of view to instead of by a game yearly, getting title updates and bi-monthly map packs?

Who knows what lies in store for Reach next year, I for one would love to see a far few Map Packs aside from the one that is shipping with CEA.

So would anyone else prefer to be playing Reach for many more years due to Title updates and Map Packs, or are you happy to be getting another Halo game so soon to another instalment?

I seriously doubt H4 would be delayed until 2014. 2013 in the very worst case. I’m sure they’ll keep supporting Reach all the way until H4 with another map pack or two after CEA releases.

I’ll be honest, I wouldn’t mind if Halo 4 was delayed. I doubt it would be pushed to 2014, but I wouldn’t mind it being pushed back to 2013.

Halo games have always had a 3 year cycle between major releases (in this case I’m not counting Halo Wars and ODST, especially since both had content that tied in to Halo 3), so I wouldn’t mind keeping Reach for a few extra months.

it better not be delayed. I need a new halo game ASAP.

I hope Halo 4 comes out when it suppose too. This is the longest period of time I have gone without playing a Halo game (2 months) because I have done everything there is to do on Halo Wars and Halo Reach is horrible.

I’m ready to dump this piece of crap. Halo 4 has been in progress ever since 343i’s formation, so I’m confident they have had plenty of time to work on it.

It has also been stated that the yearly release has merely been a fluke with different developers and projects and that Halo 4 will be the last in this trend.