Support for DLSS 2.0 and ML upscaling ?

Has there been any thought, if game can be upscaled from 1080p 60fps to 4K using ML ? I would like a Halo demo using ML running on Series X.

> 2535472775584922;1:
> Has there been any thought, if game can be upscaled from 1080p 60fps to 4K using ML ? I would like a Halo demo using ML running on Series X.

Well. Since the Xbox Series X uses AMD graphics that rules out NVidia’s DLSS 2.0.

AMD has yet to have anything that can do what DLSS 2.0 does.

Maybe in a couple years they will have patented their own form of DLSS. Who knows…

ML does not need dedicated hardware, it is a software layer. Maybe, we will hear something from this month’s console arch. presentation.

DLSS is something that can come for Halo, MAYBE, even tho halo runs in AMD hardware, that doesnt rule our that nvidia can implement DLSS in the PC version

> 2535441497111202;4:
> DLSS is something that can come for Halo, MAYBE, even tho halo runs in AMD hardware, that doesnt rule our that nvidia can implement DLSS in the PC version

They delayed by a whole year. Seems like a possibility to add features like that.

> 2533274925473364;5:
> > 2535441497111202;4:
> > DLSS is something that can come for Halo, MAYBE, even tho halo runs in AMD hardware, that doesnt rule our that nvidia can implement DLSS in the PC version
>
> They delayed by a whole year. Seems like a possibility to add features like that.

Yup, but DLLS 2.0 is more of an Nvidia decision , they need to train their AI and add it in their supported list, it can happen and they know that Halo infinite is a game that a lot of people want to play in pc, having it in their DLSS supported list is kinda of a no brainer

As others have said, DLSS support could come but that is probably more dependent on Nvidia than 343 or Microsoft, although I could be wrong on that. More likely we’ll see support for Microsoft’s version of DLSS which they announced a while back during a tech talk about the Series X I believe. Not sure we’ll see any kind of machine learning enhancements for console but if it could improve performance I’m all for it!