Support Custom Games!!!!

Please support custom games in your next game. Its like you fully ignored custom games in MCC.
-You cant join into a game that already started, you have to wait like 10 minutes (Why? it was possible for example in H3) (downgrade)
-You cant visit a fileshare if the person isnt online (downgrade)
-Theres no fileshare browser like in Halo Reach (downgrade)
-You cant safe more than 50 maps, what a joke (downgrade)

Please, i think i speak for the community!
-add join in pogress for custom games
-add a working fileshare
-add a fileshare browser
-add a custom game finder (this is the most important point out of all)
-be able to save 500+ maps, or more

-bring back the old infection mode, nobody liked the h4 infection mode
-bring back griffball
-bring back “special-weekend” game modes

You speak for the community? How did you get such privilege and permission? Because you certainly don’t speak for me.

I agree that custom games should be supported and I would like to play Grifball or Infection.

> 2533274808033236;3:
> acceptableYou speak for the community? How did you get such privilege and permission? Because you certainly don’t speak for me:
>
> Oh yes dude, at this moment i also speak for you. Because these points are not acceptable

Unlike MCC halo 5 isn’t a collection of different games and multiplayers its 1 game 1 multiplayer so it shouldn’t be hard for them to do.

I expect at least as much support as Halo 4. They can go the extra mile and plan out multiple new gametypes for the future like in Halo Reach.

I’ll say I agree with some of your points. I think halo needs ranked, unranked, and custom games. I appreciate 343i’s efforts with the action sack playlist in mcc, but i think they could have executed things a bit better.

I think some things that should be added in this next game are concepts from halos past. Fileshare support and sharing. I think they should also choose the most popular community playlists and broadcast the playlists, changing them every week or every other week, or as OP suggested, special weekend playlist options. Halo 5 has a lot of potential, and I hope they take full advantage of community suggestions (making sure to include plenty of these community playlists AT LAUNCH, NOT MONTHS AFTER!)

This is my suggestion for how some aspects of community features can work.

Damn, did I miss the vote when we elected a community spokesman?

Just going to point out using MCC as the example for anything done in a game built from the ground up is pretty silly.

> 2533274805497312;8:
> Damn, did I miss the vote when we elected a community spokesman?

At this moment i am. Is there any point you can disagree with? NO

> 2533274808033236;1:
> Please support custom games in your next game. Its like you fully ignored custom games in MCC.
> -You cant join into a game that already started, you have to wait like 10 minutes (Why? it was possible for example in H3) (downgrade)
> -You cant visit a fileshare if the person isnt online (downgrade)
> -Theres no fileshare browser like in Halo Reach (downgrade)
> -You cant safe more than 50 maps, what a joke (downgrade)
>
> Please, i speak for the community! (yes, i do)
> -add join in pogress for custom games
> -add a working fileshare
> -add a fileshare browser
> -add a custom game finder (this is the most important point out of all)
> -be able to save 500+ maps, or more
>
> -bring back the old infection mode, nobody liked the h4 infection mode
> -bring back griffball
> -bring back “special-weekend” game modes

Please dont speak for people
Also i loved halo 4 flood as something seperate from standard infection.
Also MCC had had building fileshare support, i dont think they have to be online anymore and you dont have to be their friend or look in some random list to find their name.

> 2533274808033236;4:
> > 2533274808033236;3:
> > acceptableYou speak for the community? How did you get such privilege and permission? Because you certainly don’t speak for me:
> >
> > Oh yes dude, at this moment i also speak for you. Because these points are not acceptable

> 2533274808033236;9:
> > 2533274805497312;8:
> > Damn, did I miss the vote when we elected a community spokesman?
>
>
> At this moment i am. Is there any point you can disagree with? NO

It doesn’t matter if I agree with you or not. It does not grant you permission to speak on my behalf. If I agree with someone regarding the weather or politics, it does not make them executor to my estate.

I

> 2533274795233660;11:
> It doesn’t matter if I agree with you or not. It does not grant you permission to speak on my behalf. If I agree with someone regarding the weather or politics, it does not make them executor to my estate.

Okay, sorry. I fixed it

> 2533274795233660;11:
> > 2533274808033236;4:
> > > 2533274808033236;3:
> > > acceptableYou speak for the community? How did you get such privilege and permission? Because you certainly don’t speak for me:
> > >
> > > Oh yes dude, at this moment i also speak for you. Because these points are not acceptable
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274808033236;9:
> > > 2533274805497312;8:
> > > Damn, did I miss the vote when we elected a community spokesman?
> >
> >
> > At this moment i am. Is there any point you can disagree with? NO
>
>
> It doesn’t matter if I agree with you or not. It does not grant you permission to speak on my behalf. If I agree with someone regarding the weather or politics, it does not make them executor to my estate.

Remember what you told me, yoink your donger out of your yoinker instead of making this neogaf moderator statement.

I want custom features, but we’ll see if PAX shows off Forge, it’s going to be a panel so we’l see in two weeks

> 2535460393372730;13:
> > 2533274795233660;11:
> > > 2533274808033236;4:
> > > > 2533274808033236;3:
> > > > acceptableYou speak for the community? How did you get such privilege and permission? Because you certainly don’t speak for me:
> > > >
> > > > Oh yes dude, at this moment i also speak for you. Because these points are not acceptable
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > > 2533274808033236;9:
> > > > 2533274805497312;8:
> > > > Damn, did I miss the vote when we elected a community spokesman?
> > >
> > >
> > > At this moment i am. Is there any point you can disagree with? NO
> >
> >
> > It doesn’t matter if I agree with you or not. It does not grant you permission to speak on my behalf. If I agree with someone regarding the weather or politics, it does not make them executor to my estate.
>
>
> Remember what you told me, yoink your donger out of your yoinker instead of making this neogaf moderator statement.
>
> I want custom features, but we’ll see if PAX shows off Forge, it’s going to be a panel so we’l see in two weeks

What? I don’t understand what you’re saying to me.

> 2533274808033236;9:
> > 2533274805497312;8:
> > Damn, did I miss the vote when we elected a community spokesman?
>
>
> At this moment i am. Is there any point you can disagree with? NO

At the moment your post reads like a list of demands from my toddler, all of which I don’t care for. So…no.

I would rather have a matchmaking playlist dedicated to community made maps/gametypes, and a streamlined system to promote maps/gametypes to that playlist. But that community content playlist would still remain within the standard structure of matchmaking.

You want a custom game with friends, fine, you can still have that. Otherwise, game matchups should be handled by matchmaking.

I assumed custom games was cut…has 343 confirmed they’re in?
Not trying to be a jerk or anything. I’m honestly curious.