Superintendent Phone

A few months ago when i got my first cell phone (i know, “how did you live without it?!”) the first thing i did was look back at some bnet updates to Superintendent-ify it! A while back Bungie posted some awesome backgrounds and sound files…

Im here to share them with those of us who didnt look forward to Bungies weekly update as religously as i once did.

Bungie Weekly Update: 10.02.09 Which contained the following sound files-
Superintendent Inbound [MP3 61KB]
Superintendent Outbound [MP3 70KB]

Bungie Weekly Update: 09.25.09 Which contained the following phone backgrounds-
Legendary
SI
SI (centered)
Golden

Enjoy your Superintendent themed mobile devices!

Thanks.

No problem. I love Halo!

This post has been edited by a Moderator: Please refrain from posting spam. Non-english posts are considered spam.

Thanks a bunch for posting this, been looking for the official download for a while, I’ve been using it and not syncing my iPhone for a while because I didn’t want to loose it.

Totally going to use this. Thanks for posting!

i would prefer having a ring tone, that would paly a random line from Virgil every time it rings

“fast accurate diagnostics, or your money back!”
“warning, Hitch-hikers may be escaped convicts!”
“Crime doesn’t pay”

you get the idea

That would be pretty awesome mate

I forgot about these now i got a wallpaper for my phone, Thanks. All we need now is an Iphone 4 themed Super Intendent complete with chimes and his logo changing ever now and then.

Already had the ringtone on my Droid but thanks for the cool background.

> This post has been edited by a Moderator: Please refrain from posting spam. Non-english posts are considered spam.

WTF? Google translate anyone?

-_- racial discrimination?

Just put it through google translate, and say it was edited by a moderator.

> > This post has been edited by a Moderator: Please refrain from posting spam. Non-english posts are considered spam.
>
> WTF? Google translate anyone?
>
> -_- racial discrimination?
>
> Just put it through google translate, and say it was edited by a moderator.

Google translate is a good idea. But it should be the poster who uses it and not the people who have to read it.

Thanks everyone! Im gonna try and see if i can scrounge up some mp3s of his dialogue.