Super Warzone

343i should really bring this playlist back! I love playing this weeks ago… This playlist need to be a permanent playlist to choose…

also suggest super war zone assault

Warzone Turbo a permanent playlist? Hell yeah bro.!!

Firstly its warzone turbo not super warzone xD
I think 343 did well to make it come and go. It allows us to farm reqs. Cause it if was a permanent playlist ppl would run out of reqs fast. I dont mind super fiesta being permanent

> 2535468425990603;3:
> Firstly its warzone turbo not super warzone xD
> I think 343 did well to make it come and go. It allows us to farm reqs. Cause it if was a permanent playlist ppl would run out of reqs fast. I dont mind super fiesta being permanent

Oh how i miss super fiesta!
Warzone turbo is great but then the req points rewards needs to be boosted so that
you can actually keep playing it for a while before running out of reqs.

Ok, now i’m thinking what super warzone could be about, random reqs on respawn. I would play that.

I’d love this, although I need to build up my req collection.

Turbo lmao

> 2535468425990603;3:
> Firstly its warzone turbo not super warzone xD
> I think 343 did well to make it come and go. It allows us to farm reqs. Cause it if was a permanent playlist ppl would run out of reqs fast. I dont mind super fiesta being permanent

Super Fiesta permanent would be nice. Also, being able to use the higher tier weapons for customs would be awesome too.
Perhaps even a selectable option in the game setting that override the normal.
Ex: switch the BR with Kinetic Classic BR ; the DMR with the Knight Blade DMR, Plasma pistol with Void’s Tear, Carbine with Blood of Suban, etc.