Super Turtles

So anyone like doing Super Turtles from time to time?
Every time I have a successful turtle when my opponent resigns I message them saying “Super Turtle!!!”

No, and in fact I hate players like you, <3

If the game is done, its rude not to resign and make me spend 10-15 minutes on the inevitable.

I enjoy the sophisticated art of The Super Turtle. It takes training, effort, mastery, and most importantly of all, siege turre- I MEAN SKILL

In all seriousness its fun to do, but at the same time I feel bad whenever I do it. Its one of those “Its funny unless its you who is suffering” type things.

It’s fun to do on maps where it’s not sentry or badlands, it’s sooo easy to turtle on those maps you barely have to do anything. But barely anyone good would ever turtle so even on those maps it’s easy to just roll someone whenever they try.

> 2582868000586318;2:
> No, and in fact I hate players like you, <3
>
> If the game is done, its rude not to resign and make me spend 10-15 minutes on the inevitable.

Rude? If I want to smash your base, why deny me that satisfaction? There’s nothing worse than spending 10 minutes preparing for a fight only for them all to flake the moment they see a big army marching to their defenseless position.

> 2582868000586318;2:
> No, and in fact I hate players like you, <3
>
> If the game is done, its rude not to resign and make me spend 10-15 minutes on the inevitable.

^^^^^^^

“Super turtles” just prolong the game way past when it should be done, and are extremely rude. It’a not a win to draw out a game so long that your opponent resigns to stop wasting their time.

It’s just a long war of attrition and not fun at all.

> 2533274924073601;6:
> > 2582868000586318;2:
> > No, and in fact I hate players like you, <3
> >
> > If the game is done, its rude not to resign and make me spend 10-15 minutes on the inevitable.
>
> ^^^^^^^
>
> “Super turtles” just prolong the game way past when it should be done, and are extremely rude. It’a not a win to draw out a game so long that your opponent resigns to stop wasting their time.
>
> It’s just a long war of attrition and not fun at all.

I hate fighting turtles but I got to admit, it sometimes feels like art when they try.

> 2533274907965798;5:
> > 2582868000586318;2:
> > No, and in fact I hate players like you, <3
> >
> > If the game is done, its rude not to resign and make me spend 10-15 minutes on the inevitable.
>
> Rude? If I want to smash your base, why deny me that satisfaction? There’s nothing worse than spending 10 minutes preparing for a fight only for them all to flake the moment they see a big army marching to their defenseless position.

If its checkmate, its checkmate. Game isn’t interesting any longer.

Its not flaking out, you won, good job, I am going to go find another. And I am certainly not going to stick around for 10 minutes why you max everything and get your leader powers all on CD, just so you can have some grand finale. I’ve been playing RTS games for 20 years, seeing a base blow up does nothing for me.

Stop turtling, fight me with honor, none of this hiding under 4 turrets and kodiaks while you mass air nonsense. You aren’t going to win, you are just wasting my time.

Most of the time I have faced turtles They are prolonging their own defeat. However I have played two or three games where they turtled well and ended up winning the game. It was fun but I was an old man by the end.