super smart betrayal system

Edited by Moderator - Please refrain from making nonconstructive posts.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

I just got lazered flying the falcon with two passengers and got a double betrayal for it. Bungie is awesome enough to make a boot system that recognized my horrible dodging skills and booted me, amirite? 343 sucks 'cos they cannot make such pro super smart systems! 343complain343complain343complain

> Super smart betrayal system

To bad we can’t say the same for the OP.

I think this is a similar situation:
It was a game (I think SWAT) on Cage. I threw a grenade, either because I was about to die or to kill somebody with it. The grenade missed its intended target. A teammate of mine got into the grenade explosion and died, it counted it as a betrayal, and booted me out. This was yesterday, so any1 have an idea y? And it was by accident as well.

> I think this is a similar situation:
> It was a game (I think SWAT) on Cage. I threw a grenade, either because I was about to die or to kill somebody with it. The grenade missed its intended target. A teammate of mine got into the grenade explosion and died, it counted it as a betrayal, and booted me out. This was yesterday, so any1 have an idea y? And it was by accident as well.

Uhhhh… There are no grenades in SWAT…

> To bad we can’t say the same for the OP.

Love you too dude, thanks for making these forums a better place with logical and useful comments :slight_smile: Did you really not catch the irony? durr