Super Mega Baseball on Xbox One

SMB on Xbox One drops on August 14. The preorder goes up the 7th. If you preorder you get 10 or 15% off, I don’t remember.

Anyway, I’m super stoked for this. Xbox has been baseball starved since EA ceased making the MVP series. The MLB2K series was trash and so is RBI Baseball.

Anyone else stoked?

I’ve never heard of it. Is it like wii sports or something?

> 2533274803493024;2:
> I’ve never heard of it. Is it like wii sports or something?

Graphically yes, game play no not really… There are no motion controls.

Polygon.com called last years Playstation version sports game of the year and it has a 85/100 rating on metacritic.

> 2533274804597910;1:
> SMB on Xbox One drops on August 14. The preorder goes up the 7th. If you preorder you get 10 or 15% off, I don’t remember.
>
> Anyway, I’m super stoked for this. Xbox has been baseball starved since EA ceased making the MVP series. The MLB2K series was trash and so is RBI Baseball.
>
> Anyone else stoked?

Whoa whoa whoa. MLB 2K11 is still one of the best baseball games of all time. You bite your tongue sir.

> 2533274850493408;4:
> > 2533274804597910;1:
> > SMB on Xbox One drops on August 14. The preorder goes up the 7th. If you preorder you get 10 or 15% off, I don’t remember.
> >
> > Anyway, I’m super stoked for this. Xbox has been baseball starved since EA ceased making the MVP series. The MLB2K series was trash and so is RBI Baseball.
> >
> > Anyone else stoked?
>
>
> Whoa whoa whoa. MLB 2K11 is still one of the best baseball games of all time. You bite your tongue sir.

MLB2k’s pitching was nice, the hitting was mediocre but the fielding was terrible, enough to really counter act any fun I was having.

> 2533274804597910;5:
> > 2533274850493408;4:
> > > 2533274804597910;1:
> > > SMB on Xbox One drops on August 14. The preorder goes up the 7th. If you preorder you get 10 or 15% off, I don’t remember.
> > >
> > > Anyway, I’m super stoked for this. Xbox has been baseball starved since EA ceased making the MVP series. The MLB2K series was trash and so is RBI Baseball.
> > >
> > > Anyone else stoked?
> >
> >
> > Whoa whoa whoa. MLB 2K11 is still one of the best baseball games of all time. You bite your tongue sir.
>
>
> MLB2k’s pitching was nice, the hitting was mediocre but the fielding was terrible, enough to really counter act any fun I was having.

Fight after school Monday by the flagpole! That’ll settle it :smiley:

I looked up some screenshots and it looks really cartoony. I will consider getting it if it’s not fully priced at $60.

> 2533274803493024;6:
> > 2533274804597910;5:
> > > 2533274850493408;4:
> > > > 2533274804597910;1:
> > > > SMB on Xbox One drops on August 14. The preorder goes up the 7th. If you preorder you get 10 or 15% off, I don’t remember.
> > > >
> > > > Anyway, I’m super stoked for this. Xbox has been baseball starved since EA ceased making the MVP series. The MLB2K series was trash and so is RBI Baseball.
> > > >
> > > > Anyone else stoked?
> > >
> > >
> > > Whoa whoa whoa. MLB 2K11 is still one of the best baseball games of all time. You bite your tongue sir.
> >
> >
> > MLB2k’s pitching was nice, the hitting was mediocre but the fielding was terrible, enough to really counter act any fun I was having.
>
>
> Fight after school Monday by the flagpole! That’ll settle it :smiley:
>
> I looked up some screenshots and it looks really cartoony. I will consider getting it if it’s not fully priced at $60.

It is only $20 and if you preorder you get the aforementioned 15% discount.

> 2533274804597910;5:
> > 2533274850493408;4:
> > > 2533274804597910;1:
> > > SMB on Xbox One drops on August 14. The preorder goes up the 7th. If you preorder you get 10 or 15% off, I don’t remember.
> > >
> > > Anyway, I’m super stoked for this. Xbox has been baseball starved since EA ceased making the MVP series. The MLB2K series was trash and so is RBI Baseball.
> > >
> > > Anyone else stoked?
> >
> >
> > Whoa whoa whoa. MLB 2K11 is still one of the best baseball games of all time. You bite your tongue sir.
>
>
> MLB2k’s pitching was nice, the hitting was mediocre but the fielding was terrible, enough to really counter act any fun I was having.

The biggest flaw was definitely the fielding and the few exploitable bugs. But I still find consistent online matches in that game (even in 2K11!), and besides Reach it’s my most played game. There isn’t a better pitching system on any baseball game, and the hitting was easy enough to pick up, but difficult enough that you needed a good eye to play it.

The 14th can’t come soon enough. I need this in my life. It should hold me over until halo 5.