Super Jackpot Weekend

I have played over 25 games of super slayer since the jackpot started and I have not received the jackpot yet. how many games does it take to receive the jackpot? Although my campaign got reset again. does anyone know how to fix this???

pardon me for my English.

> I have played over 25 games of super slayer since the jackpot started and I have not received the jackpot yet. how many games does it take to receive the jackpot? Although my campaign got reset again. does anyone know how to fix this???

Its random and there is no guarantee that you will get it in any certain amount of games.

And your English seems fine to me =)

If it makes you feel better I’ve never gotten the jackpot.

Not only did I not get the jackpot, the regular slot machines have been TERRIBLE! I think I only got one that was over 1000. I keep waiting to get a single digit.

I’ve quit worrying about playing it this weekend, and went back to my regular stuff.

Today i got three jackpots in BTB Anniversary, in order: 4000cR, 8000cR, 6000cR.

I think they should stop doing credit jackpots and start doing what Bungie used to do. (Created playlists like flag extravaganza, and the one where it was 4v4 on classic Halo 1 maps made in forge. Those were awesome, why can’t 343 do that anymore?)

I have never gotten one either :confused: