Super Jackpot Weekend Notice

I didn’t see an in-game message promoting the latest Super Jackpot Weekend.

Was this an oversight? As far as I could see, the Team Objective and Super Slayer populations were no larger than normal. Not everyone reads the weekly bulletin so in-game messages are very useful.

Thanks!

Agreed, the only notification was the bulletin & a tweet from @HaloWaypoint on the Saturday, it must have been overlooked.

Hopefully this will bring this to their attention and they pop the announcement up when Reach loads.

i didn’t know O.o! Im already Cr capped for the day :confused:

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about it. No matter… I was cR banned at the time anyway.

> I didn’t see an in-game message promoting the latest Super Jackpot Weekend.
>
> Was this an oversight? As far as I could see, the Team Objective and Super Slayer populations were no larger than normal. Not everyone reads the weekly bulletin so in-game messages are very useful.
>
> Thanks!

I agree, I was actually going to play those playlist because it’d create a population rise. But no one knew about it so therfore couldn’t find Good connection games.

I promoted it on YouTube but I was too busy during the weekend to play :frowning:

I thought that was kinda odd, I wonder if anybody hit it or did 343 forget to initiate it? XD

It does suggest that, for all of the promotional efforts made through Waypoint and other online means, most players rely on in-game notices for information.