Super Fiesta

anyone else enjoyed the lol out of this Gametype?.

its fun,fast and frantic though how the weapons work I have no clue I’ve had several games were I’ve not had a rocket launcher or decent weapon (had some spawns in each match with a plasma pistol and FR AR.) while other are running about with The Whispered Truth,prophets bane etc.

overall very fun and funny moments. I hope they bring it out as a permenant Gametype.

It’s a blast. Too bad I’m often in a growing fireteam greater than 5. I feel bad not letting others join but I don’t get to play as much as I like.

> 2533274803493024;2:
> It’s a blast. Too bad I’m often in a growing fireteam greater than 5. I feel bad not letting others join but I don’t get to play as much as I like.

luckily (I guess) my company is comprised of players from all around the world meaning we only tend to catch up as a group on the weekends.

It is also a blast.I play solo.My friends only have 360s so I’m alone.And I have no time to even start up my xbox.Cause’ School

> 2533274850752370;4:
> It is also a blast.I play solo.My friends only have 360s so I’m alone.And I have no time to even start up my xbox.Cause’ School

It is fun I primarily play solo too. Only thing I wanna know is if there’s a system to the weapons?!.

i usually get suck spawn weapons while others get Tarturuses cudgel,prophets bane,The answer, whispered truth etc!.

ive spawned with whispered truth a grand total of 3 times in 30+ games never had prophets bane unless I’ve taken it off a corpse. Best weapon I’ve spawned with (in a cool sense) is barbed lance and the CE pistol/BR.

It’s always a blast. The madness can get to you sometimes, but it is still freaking awesome

Yes, This Game type is some much fun! I’ve killed myself numerous times because I didn’t fully understand a weapons abilities the first one or two times around lol

My only complaint is they decreased the spawn rate of ultra rare and legendary weapons since the last time they released the playlist. Before i remember getting rare and ultra every three spawns while legendary was like every 8… now you spawn with a assault rifle and pistol while someone coukd have a sniper…

This has got to stay as a permanent on the playlist, it’s a pure blast after playing in arena. While you still want to win you don’t really mind if you lose because it’s so much fun to play. It’s also funny to see people attempt to play it like regular slayer, So you have a sniper rifle well I’ve got an incinerator canon! If you’re in listening mode 343 this one has got to go on the list. BOUNCING as they say in Scotland. Peace out LBC

Only thing I don’t like: People get shotguns a crapton more, and I have a personal vendetta against Shotgun users.

Other than that, it’s such a blast, and it makes getting commendations so much easier. I finally completed my Spartan Laser commendation.

Yeah. I have to keep playing fiesta to get my commendations. I find it hard to get kills with boltshot and plasma pistol.

> 2533274926722533;9:
> My only complaint is they decreased the spawn rate of ultra rare and legendary weapons since the last time they released the playlist. Before i remember getting rare and ultra every three spawns while legendary was like every 8… now you spawn with a assault rifle and pistol while someone coukd have a sniper…

Oh I hear this, half the time it seem worth getting killed so you may get something better. Yesterday I was between 1st-3rd every match I played and the only times I ever got a great combo was from corpse looting.

I really enjoy the game mode, but when I spawn with a standard Magnum, Carbine, or Boltshot three times in a row while my enemies have Fuel Rods, Railguns, and Rocket Launchers, I start to get really irritated. But I was lucky enough to spawn with a Prophet’s Bane once, so that was fun.

its funny at moments

Super fiesta is pretty dope, kinda fun runnimg around in pure chaos. Getting a chance to use all the rare weapons. Super fiesta big team could be fun too lol

I wish BR’s, DMR’s, Magnum’s, AR’s, and SMG’s would spawn more. I’ve had two games straight where that was i all I spawned with. It seems that’s all I’m getting lately. Then the whole enemy team is rich with legendary weapons.

The weapon rotation needs to be better.

Take the rockets out. Am sick of coming up against people who just seem to collect them and destroy you. Fiesta is fun.

Disallow dual pistol spawns too please.

The gametype is a blast. BTB maps (with vehicles) should be added to the rotation. When they added it to Social Snipers it made a world of difference. It would add a crazy dynamic to the playlist that would be fun.

gotta love the, crap… spawned with a base plasma pistol and base suppressor

And yet i killed a spartan with a base plasma pistol.