Super Fiesta

First off, just want to say that Super Fiesta is amazing and I wish it would be a permanent playlist.

I don’t have a great KDA, never have and likely never will. That being said, my skill seems to get exponentially better with each Super Fiesta game! Has anyone seen their skill increase while playing Super Fiesta? I realize that there are some great req weapons and that certainly helps, but even when I get a game of mostly loadout weapons I seem to do better than normal.

Any thoughts?

I’d rather have a 5v5 social slayer be permanent but once we have that I’m so down for a perm social fiesta or super fiesta playlist.

> 2533274817389545;2:
> I’d rather have a 5v5 social slayer be permanent but once we have that I’m so down for a perm social fiesta or super fiesta playlist.

I don’t want to come off as a rabid fanboy here, but your videos are amazing. They have helped me so much! Looking forward to the next top five!!!

A permanent Super Fiesta playlist would be cool, as it would allow me (and everyone else) the chance to use REQ weapons that we may not have unlocked as well as giving us a chance to further our commendations of weapons.

> 2535421460898210;4:
> A permanent Super Fiesta playlist would be cool, as it would allow me (and everyone else) the chance to use REQ weapons that we may not have unlocked as well as giving us a chance to further our commendations of weapons.

I think that’s one of the best aspects of the gametype. It doesn’t matter if you’re a SR1, you can still have a chance at a prophets bane or nornfang :slight_smile:

While I have all weapons unlocked, it still feels good to play with them for “free”

> 2533274877164779;5:
> > 2535421460898210;4:
> > A permanent Super Fiesta playlist would be cool, as it would allow me (and everyone else) the chance to use REQ weapons that we may not have unlocked as well as giving us a chance to further our commendations of weapons.
>
>
> I think that’s one of the best aspects of the gametype. It doesn’t matter if you’re a SR1, you can still have a chance at a prophets bane or nornfang :slight_smile:
>
> While I have all weapons unlocked, it still feels good to play with them for “free”

That is a good point, you don’t have to worry about using your REQs in Warzone as you spawn with them. Plus it can be a good way to use weapons you have unlocked but haven’t tried to see if you like it.

> 2535421460898210;6:
> > 2533274877164779;5:
> > > 2535421460898210;4:
> > > A permanent Super Fiesta playlist would be cool, as it would allow me (and everyone else) the chance to use REQ weapons that we may not have unlocked as well as giving us a chance to further our commendations of weapons.
> >
> >
> > I think that’s one of the best aspects of the gametype. It doesn’t matter if you’re a SR1, you can still have a chance at a prophets bane or nornfang :slight_smile:
> >
> > While I have all weapons unlocked, it still feels good to play with them for “free”
>
>
> That is a good point, you don’t have to worry about using your REQs in Warzone as you spawn with them. Plus it can be a good way to use weapons you have unlocked but haven’t tried to see if you like it.

So true, I probably never would have appreciated the endgame as much as I do without Super Fiesta

> 2533274877164779;7:
> > 2535421460898210;6:
> > > 2533274877164779;5:
> > > > 2535421460898210;4:
> > > > A permanent Super Fiesta playlist would be cool, as it would allow me (and everyone else) the chance to use REQ weapons that we may not have unlocked as well as giving us a chance to further our commendations of weapons.
> > >
> > >
> > > I think that’s one of the best aspects of the gametype. It doesn’t matter if you’re a SR1, you can still have a chance at a prophets bane or nornfang :slight_smile:
> > >
> > > While I have all weapons unlocked, it still feels good to play with them for “free”
> >
> >
> > That is a good point, you don’t have to worry about using your REQs in Warzone as you spawn with them. Plus it can be a good way to use weapons you have unlocked but haven’t tried to see if you like it.
>
>
> So true, I probably never would have appreciated the endgame as much as I do without Super Fiesta

Its been a good way for me to see what weapons I like as well as changing my opinions of weapons I didn’t like originally.

> 2535421460898210;8:
> > 2533274877164779;7:
> > > 2535421460898210;6:
> > > > 2533274877164779;5:
> > > > > 2535421460898210;4:
> > > > > A permanent Super Fiesta playlist would be cool, as it would allow me (and everyone else) the chance to use REQ weapons that we may not have unlocked as well as giving us a chance to further our commendations of weapons.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I think that’s one of the best aspects of the gametype. It doesn’t matter if you’re a SR1, you can still have a chance at a prophets bane or nornfang :slight_smile:
> > > >
> > > > While I have all weapons unlocked, it still feels good to play with them for “free”
> > >
> > >
> > > That is a good point, you don’t have to worry about using your REQs in Warzone as you spawn with them. Plus it can be a good way to use weapons you have unlocked but haven’t tried to see if you like it.
> >
> >
> > So true, I probably never would have appreciated the endgame as much as I do without Super Fiesta
>
>
> Its been a good way for me to see what weapons I like as well as changing my opinions of weapons I didn’t like originally.

Same…I have a whole new appreciation for the hydra now lol

Super fiesta is great for improving your skill with some of the rarer used weapons.
I love this game modes simply because it’s so random and I can just relax and play.

> 2533274803562826;10:
> Super fiesta is great for improving your skill with some of the rarer used weapons.
> I love this game modes simply because it’s so random and I can just relax and play.

Agree…even when I lose it still feels like fun. Something I find missing from other gametypes

> 2533274877164779;11:
> > 2533274803562826;10:
> > Super fiesta is great for improving your skill with some of the rarer used weapons.
> > I love this game modes simply because it’s so random and I can just relax and play.
>
>
> Agree…even when I lose it still feels like fun. Something I find missing from other gametypes

I can’t wait for action sack to be implemented for this reason.

> 2533274803562826;12:
> > 2533274877164779;11:
> > > 2533274803562826;10:
> > > Super fiesta is great for improving your skill with some of the rarer used weapons.
> > > I love this game modes simply because it’s so random and I can just relax and play.
> >
> >
> > Agree…even when I lose it still feels like fun. Something I find missing from other gametypes
>
>
> I can’t wait for action sack to be implemented for this reason.

ACTION SACK HYPE!!!

Yes, most of my games I get over a 10.0 KDA and sometimes I get a 20.0 KDA. Sometimes that is due to haveing very good weapons like tarturuses gavel.

> 2533274817389545;2:
> I’d rather have a 5v5 social slayer be permanent but once we have that I’m so down for a perm social fiesta or super fiesta playlist.

No one can argue with social slayer. You kill some people, you get killed and it doesn’t matter if you win or lose. That’s probably why I like reach/4 a bit more than 3, because of how peaceful it was not worrying about ‘damn, if I lose this match, I’ll get demoted again down to plat 3’

super fiesta is cool, but what about action sack!!!

> 2533274877164779;1:
> First off, just want to say that Super Fiesta is amazing and I wish it would be a permanent playlist.
>
> I don’t have a great KDA, never have and likely never will. That being said, my skill seems to get exponentially better with each Super Fiesta game! Has anyone seen their skill increase while playing Super Fiesta? I realize that there are some great req weapons and that certainly helps, but even when I get a game of mostly loadout weapons I seem to do better than normal.
>
> Any thoughts?

I usually start out awesome and kick some serious butt. Then I’m suddenly getting trashed the rest of the time SF is an available playlist. That’s happened the last two times it’s been open.

Super fiesta needs to be a permanent game mode :frowning: