super fiesta won't run

I cannot get a game to load in Super Fiesta. Search always times out. What is going on?

Same here - Ever since the H3 playlist, I just cannot get into ANY fiesta game. Everything else works fine for me, which makes no sense.

Please help - Fiesta was my unwind

Same here. Apparently, we are hugging up bandwidth when playing that game type and they need the servers for Halo 3. I tried the old Halo 3 maps and despite taking me back to old memory lane, they are not to par to halo 5’s new abilities. I would imagined that the new abilities would be in the remastered maps as well but no.

343, listen to yours customers. Put super Fiesta back and fix it.

Yep same here. Super Fiesta for 1-2 weeks already.
Even now it’s hard to find any games with H3…

> 2533274822738340;3:
> Same here. Apparently, we are hugging up bandwidth when playing that game type and they need the servers for Halo 3. I tried the old Halo 3 maps and despite taking me back to old memory lane, they are not to par to halo 5’s new abilities. I would imagined that the new abilities would be in the remastered maps as well but no.
>
> 343, listen to yours customers. Put super Fiesta back and fix it.

There is so much wrong in this post it’s not even funny.

Matchmaking data shows that much of the population that frequented Super Fiesta is now in the Halo 3 classic playlist. This tends to be the case anytime a new playlist is added; it’s super popular for awhile, but eventually things go back to normal. Once players have had enough Halo 3 nostalgia, I’m sure Super Fiesta will get repopulated.

I don’t think it’s completely because of the H3 playlist. When I was playing it tonight, it was taking longer than usual to find a game.