Super Fiesta Weapon Poll!

Hey everyone! Hope you’ve been enjoying Super Fiesta. I’ve been getting destroyed regularly.

I’m taking a look at weapon data for Super Fiesta, and thought it might be fun to guess which weapon has the highest average kills per use. These four are in the top 5, so take your guess at which is #1! As an added bonus, feel free to guess how many kills per use these weapons get on average - they’re all fairly close.

Guess / vote away!

Update: Polls are closed, but head to page 6 to see correct answers!

Well obviously it’s the boltshot.

Prophets Bane all the way!

I’m tempted to guess that it’s The Answer. It’s a beastly gun, and it’s more common then all the other options here. No idea how many kills per use it gets. I know I got a killing frenzy with it myself.

I’d say SPNKR Prime. Seems like the most easily usable for your average player and gives a protective shield at that. Let’s say 4-5 average kills per use.

I guessed the Answer.
I never spawned the Nornfang but of the other three I did best with the Answer. I think it’s the easiest low skill of the 4.
Prophets Bane I couldn’t use well.
Guessing 5-6 Avg kills.

> 2661949065475413;5:
> I’d say SPNKR Prime. Seems like the most easily usable for your average player and gives a protective shield at that. Let’s say 4-5 average kills per use.

That isn’t a shield, it’s a speed boost.

> 2533274968707582;7:
> > 2661949065475413;5:
> > I’d say SPNKR Prime. Seems like the most easily usable for your average player and gives a protective shield at that. Let’s say 4-5 average kills per use.
>
>
> That isn’t a shield, it’s a speed boost.

It’s both, it gives an overshield so you can rocket jump with it.

Going to have say the answer is The Answer, for totally non-meta related reasonings

I’m throwing my vote to Nornfang because that thing is snapshot city.

Probably The Answer tho.

I like the prophets bane, but the SPNKR Prime is my guess.

I’m voting for the SPNKr Prime. That thing hits hard and fast, literally. I don’t have much of a guess as to how many kills it has caused, but I’m sure there are a ton.

In order of my experience;
The Answer
Prophet’s Bane
SPNKr Prime
Nornfang
If we’re rounding, 4 kills/death avg.
If we’re splitting hairs, 3.6 specifically for Nornfang, 3.9 for the Answer.

PS: I’d really like most, if not all loadout weapons removed from Super Fiesta. Fiesta has less range to the possibilities of combat than Super Fiesta, so spawning with a loadout weapon feels like a chance to rebuttal in the majority of encounters.
I think I spawned with one Razor’s Edge, and encountered it with less frequency than the Answer… In the scope of combat, it’s all too easy to spawn with a regular PP or Boltshot than their other variants, and that’s taking away from the potential fun/learning.
On the flip, most of us won’t complain getting a regular rocket launcher, but I’d prefer that over a High Five or Pool of Radiance (at least pre-balance tuning).
So in Fiesta, loadouts vs all default powerweapons is a good thing.
In Super Fiesta, I’d much rather an SMG than a Suppressor, but I’ll take the Suppressor as the lowest tier if that means the higher tiered PP, Suppressor and Boltshot show up more against the even higher tiered Ultra, Legendary and Mythic weapons.
Now… If they’re loadout weapons with bayonets on them as a CQB/melee defense against the rest, OK. That’s maybe perfect. :slight_smile:

Given that the Answer is the only non mythic though, I feel as if it would have had a lot more appearances to weigh the scales.

Keep in mind that this is average kills per use - so frequency of drop isn’t important, but rather how many kills are dished out when a player has it.

Quick silly math example: If I spawn with a Needler 10 times and get 3 kills each time, but then spawn with the Railgun once and get 4 kills, the Railgun has the higher average kills per use.

I feel like it’s between the SPNKr Prime and The Answer.

Is that implying it’s not the Answer?

I voted for The Answer before I realized I misread the question. Probably the SPNKr Prime. Getting around 5-6 kills per use.

But we all know the real beast is Tartar Sauce’s Gravy

Boltshot is way too OP, please nerf. I always see people getting that, it’s too much to handle.

I’m going to guess the Answer is the most probable choice. The Answer has a large magazine and is very effective, but I do find myself destroying people with a Nornfang once and a while.