Super Fiesta Type Grifball

Since 343i is looking for more ideas for playlists I think it would be a good idea to have a grifball fiesta with the req versions of the energy sword and the gravity hammer. The fun would be endless, and would give players who have not played with the different versions of the gravity hammer and the energy sword a chance to play with them.

I don’t know how I feel with a bunch of kids running around with Prophet’s Bane’s or spawn killing with Tartar Sauce Gavel

It would either end up with one team destroying the other with the Tartarus’ Gavel or spawn-camping with the Prophet’s Bane. Either way, not fun.

> 2533274873873545;2:
> I don’t know how I feel with a bunch of kids running around with Prophet’s Bane’s or spawn killing with Tartar Sauce Gavel

It would be fun and chaotic. Besides some other person is bound to get the same combo. Also picking up weapons would be turned off so there would be no chance of picking up a bane and a gavel.

> 2535446020708317;4:
> > 2533274873873545;2:
> > I don’t know how I feel with a bunch of kids running around with Prophet’s Bane’s or spawn killing with Tartar Sauce Gavel
>
> It would be fun and chaotic. Besides some other person is bound to get the same combo. Also picking up weapons would be turned off so there would be no chance of picking up a bane and a gavel.

It would just be chaotic and wouldn’t be fun if you were spawn killed by enemies with tartarus gavel’s

How can you not see that as a problem?

> 2533274871396650;5:
> > 2535446020708317;4:
> > > 2533274873873545;2:
> > > I don’t know how I feel with a bunch of kids running around with Prophet’s Bane’s or spawn killing with Tartar Sauce Gavel
> >
> > It would be fun and chaotic. Besides some other person is bound to get the same combo. Also picking up weapons would be turned off so there would be no chance of picking up a bane and a gavel.
>
> It would just be chaotic and wouldn’t be fun if you were spawn killed by enemies with tartarus gavel’s
> How can you not see that as a problem?

How about no banes or gavels.

It would have to be in the Action Sack playlist; even for Grifball, this idea is too chaotic.

I dunno, Grifball maps are pretty small. You could probably cross map people with Tartarus’ Gavel, then combine that with people camping at the enemy spawn with Prophets’ Bane, and you have a recipe for disaster.

We’d need bigger maps to compensate for the more powerful variants.

> 2535429593088083;9:
> We’d need bigger maps to compensate for the more powerful variants.

That could work. There could be a map playlist created just for this grifball variation where the maps are extra big to combat the Opness of the different req weapons.