Super Fiesta needs a slider

Okay now what I mean by slider is something like a rarity slider example under Super Fiesta you’d see something like this:

Weapon Pool

Common: %100

Uncommon: %100

Rare: %100

Ultra Rare: %100

Legendary: %100

Mythic: %100

This slider would allow people to more selectively choose what weapons they’d have a chance of getting in Super Fiesta without removing the “randomization” of Super Fiesta, that way we would have gametypes like Mythic Fiesta or Loadout Fiesta, just saying, this would be an awesome feature to implement.

I don’t know if this is even possible from a development standpoint, but it would help to add variety to the gamemode and to custom games if it were possible. Mythic Fiesta with only Mythic weapons would be pure chaos, and Loadout Fiesta would keep everyone on their toes. These kinds of gamemodes would be great to try.
You’ve got my vote, 100%.

> 2533274879657715;2:
> I don’t know if this is even possible from a development standpoint, but it would help to add variety to the gamemode and to custom games if it were possible. Mythic Fiesta with only Mythic weapons would be pure chaos, and Loadout Fiesta would keep everyone on their toes. These kinds of gamemodes would be great to try.
> You’ve got my vote, 100%.

Thanks, I REALLY want a slider so I can do Mythic Fiesta, Prophet’s Banes for everyone!