Super Fiesta mode leaked! (AKA Fiesta with REQs!)

343i accidentally released a new fiesta mode into the team arena playlist by accident
the mode involves the use of every single weapon and their variants AKA REQs
Here’s a post game carnage report

And Bravo already confirmed it over there at Reddit Halo!
Check it out!

Woops
Here’s a quick peek at an upcoming social playlist that many of you expressed interest in. This obviously won’t live in Team Arena, but rather it’s own little party. I am jealous of those of you who got to play for the few moments it was available. Looking forward to playing with everyone! -Bravo

This just got me SUPER excited! This could possibly mean that Warzone weapons in FORGE are ready or almost ready!

That’s fantastic. I’ve been wanting to use the different loadouts attachments (pls add magnum attachments) in different custom games and forge maps, especially silenced weapons with infection coming so soon.

Edit I found some gameplay footage!
Enjoy!

That is really cool!

All variations of weapons as a fiesta is a great idea. Thats amazing that its a real thing! :slight_smile:

Well this is something I did not think would actually come.

I’m very excited, and I know my friends will be too, so I know this next update is going to be great.

Sweet! There’s been a lot of weapons I’ve been wanting to try out, especially prolong my usage of the Whispered Truth! Can’t wait until this releases!

OH MY GOD YES!

Why on Earth aren’t people commenting more on this post.

> 2533274806694809;6:
> Sweet! There’s been a lot of weapons I’ve been wanting to try out, especially prolong my usage of the Whispered Truth! Can’t wait until this releases!

There are plenty of weapons I haven’t used in WZ so I agree this mode will be awesome for people who don’t live in WZ.
Some exciting things are happening!!

Could this also mean weapon variations added to forge?

> 2533274978553590;9:
> Could this also mean weapon variations added to forge?

Probably, since they also said eventually REQs will be put into forge

> 2533274978553590;9:
> Could this also mean weapon variations added to forge?

If this is already playable right now, this HAS to be coming out in the Memories of Reach update. We can only hope.

Rather have Turbo back BUT this sounds fun too. Will give it a chance.

> 2533274886531207;12:
> Rather have Turbo back BUT this sounds fun too. Will give it a chance.

Really? Turbo isn’t fun if you don’t have many REQs, and if you do, you blow through them soooo quickly.

This will make it so you don’t have to worry about losing REQs, and you have the fun mystery aspect too. (:

> 2535459639415976;8:
> > 2533274806694809;6:
> > Sweet! There’s been a lot of weapons I’ve been wanting to try out, especially prolong my usage of the Whispered Truth! Can’t wait until this releases!
>
>
> There are plenty of weapons I haven’t used in WZ so I agree this mode will be awesome for people who don’t live in WZ.
> Some exciting things are happening!!

Exactly! I’ve always wanted to try out the Nornfang; there was one time where I picked it up, got a damage boost animation, but died shortly after going into scope.
Yeah, exciting things are happening and I cannot wait!

> 2533274858004001;13:
> > 2533274886531207;12:
> > Rather have Turbo back BUT this sounds fun too. Will give it a chance.
>
>
> Really? Turbo isn’t fun if you don’t have many REQs, and if you do, you blow through them soooo quickly.
>
> This will make it so you don’t have to worry about losing REQs, and you have the fun mystery aspect too. (:

Fiesta is random, and even with all reqs being available, you end up praying to the halo gods for what you want. In Turbo there’s boost stacking, instant acces to any vehicle/weapon you want, and the battlefield is alwats full of reqs to pick up if you’re running dry. I’m sorry but I don’t give a -Yoink- about burning through reqs, cause what’s the point of having them if you don’t want to use them? Turbo is the ultimate fiesta because it gives players a choice of what they want to use when they want to use it. AND it’s fun as -Yoink-. A random req fiesta (or any other gametype) vs 2nd round of Turbo is no contest, Turbo all the way.

I may try turbo and forests in the future. Not convinced yet.

This is the greatest thing ever

pumped for this - need to work on my commendations.

Wut…

I played in one of the games. I saw Suoer Fiesta and hust assumed i picked wrong playlist or something. I couldn’t believe my eyes. I spawned with either arrow of time or end of the line cause of the skin. Immediately went to sniper alley and got the first strike and was like “what parallel universe have I fell into?!?!” It was awesome.