Super Fiesta is trash

You have no idea how many times I go play super fiesta and my team is absolute trash with good weapons and the enemies are godly with them. This whole “random REQ” system doesn’t work for Super Fiesta. Not only that but at the end of my last game, I spawned with a nornfang right as the game ended. To make matters worse, most of the weapons i spawned with are REQ 3 or lower and they were tier 1.

The way to fix unbalance in randomness is smart randomness. Apple did this when they introduced Smart Shuffle. The game would take in account for the time remaining, how close each team is to winning, and what weapons every player has. This way, each match of SF is truly unpredictable and intense, not disappointing.

TLDR: We have to make SF less random to make it seem more random

You’re complaining about super fiesta being random?

Oh good grief.

seeing how u mention ur opponents were godly, id say use ur low tier reqs smartly to outplay the enemy and steal their good reqs, it seemed to work for them and i do this quite often as well…

besides, the point of super fiesta is fun and the thrill of random spawns…enjoy it instead of getting all sweaty over it, theres plenty of halo 5 playlists for sweaty gameplay as it is.

the only problem with this playlist is being able to pickup dropped weapons.
fiesta is always best when forcing people to make do with what you spawn with.
all you see in it now is scavenged weapon hunting.

> 2535464801356957;1:
> You have no idea how many times I go play super fiesta and my team is absolute trash with good weapons and the enemies are godly with them. This whole “random REQ” system doesn’t work for Super Fiesta. Not only that but at the end of my last game, I spawned with a nornfang right as the game ended. To make matters worse, most of the weapons i spawned with are REQ 3 or lower and they were tier 1.
>
> The way to fix unbalance in randomness is smart randomness. Apple did this when they introduced Smart Shuffle. The game would take in account for the time remaining, how close each team is to winning, and what weapons every player has. This way, each match of SF is truly unpredictable and intense, not disappointing.
>
> TLDR: We have to make SF less random to make it seem more random

Maybe your team was having an off day. I know I did yesterday… (Goodness that was a nightmare for me)

Anyways, it’s super fiesta, sometimes you get bad weapons (Like a suppresor and a plasma pistol) and other times you feel like a god because you have the Answer and you’re on a killing spree/Frenzy/etc. It is what it is, but I think it’s a great social playlist. I’m glad it was here for the week.

I have noticed If you are winning by A lot you spawn with Lvl 2,3 weapons while the other team gets 6,7,8

One game the other team had 4 snipers and we all had loud outs or lvl 2 reqs. That’s not Random. I just pick weapons up from the dead

So, you’re crying about your team mates not being good or because it’s random? I’m so lost.

> 2533274810779230;7:
> So, you’re crying about your team mates not being good or because it’s random? I’m so lost.

Both

> 2535464801356957;8:
> > 2533274810779230;7:
> > So, you’re crying about your team mates not being good or because it’s random? I’m so lost.
>
> Both

So, you don’t like what Super Fiesta is about and bad team mates? Solution, get friend’s, make a party and don’t play Super Fiesta. Simple

It’s a horrible game mode, I agree… but it’s occasionally cool for some horrible, mindless fun lol.

I thought I had seen everything, but this is on top for the most misunderstood criticism, in both the OP’s and my end.

It seems the spawns have been wonky this go round. I’ve had several instances per game where I spawn right in front of the enemy and I’m dead before I can even let out a fart.

> 2535464801356957;1:
> You have no idea how many times I go play super fiesta and my team is absolute trash with good weapons and the enemies are godly with them. This whole “random REQ” system doesn’t work for Super Fiesta. Not only that but at the end of my last game, I spawned with a nornfang right as the game ended. To make matters worse, most of the weapons i spawned with are REQ 3 or lower and they were tier 1.
>
> The way to fix unbalance in randomness is smart randomness. Apple did this when they introduced Smart Shuffle. The game would take in account for the time remaining, how close each team is to winning, and what weapons every player has. This way, each match of SF is truly unpredictable and intense, not disappointing.
>
> TLDR: We have to make SF less random to make it seem more random

Prophet’s Banes for everyone!

> 2535464801356957;8:
> > 2533274810779230;7:
> > So, you’re crying about your team mates not being good or because it’s random? I’m so lost.
>
> Both

wow… thats just sad, randomness is what fiesta is and guess what, playing with randoms possesses the chance of them being bad, welcome to life.

> 2619057640448786;13:
> > 2535464801356957;1:
> > You have no idea how many times I go play super fiesta and my team is absolute trash with good weapons and the enemies are godly with them. This whole “random REQ” system doesn’t work for Super Fiesta. Not only that but at the end of my last game, I spawned with a nornfang right as the game ended. To make matters worse, most of the weapons i spawned with are REQ 3 or lower and they were tier 1.
> >
> > The way to fix unbalance in randomness is smart randomness. Apple did this when they introduced Smart Shuffle. The game would take in account for the time remaining, how close each team is to winning, and what weapons every player has. This way, each match of SF is truly unpredictable and intense, not disappointing.
> >
> > TLDR: We have to make SF less random to make it seem more random
>
> Prophet’s Banes for everyone!

great lol…game ends with 0 kills

> 2533274912984822;2:
> You’re complaining about super fiesta being random? Oh good grief.

Lmaoo

It’s supposed to be chaotic as hell. That’s the entire point of the game.

I could care less about super fiesta, If I wanted to play some arena I’d play action sack.

> 2533274839169051;4:
> the only problem with this playlist is being able to pickup dropped weapons.
> fiesta is always best when forcing people to make do with what you spawn with.
> all you see in it now is scavenged weapon hunting.

I agree with that though. Maybe disabling weapon pickup in the playlist would be a smart move for 343.

This will be the dumbest topic I will read all day

It’s a social/fun playlist. It is plagued with bad players. It’s annoying but who cares in the end.

I think it’s fun. The weapons are supposed to be random. If you were good, you’d be able to work with whatever weapons are given to you. Just because an enemy has a good weapon doesn’t mean they are good at using them.