Super Fiesta gone???

So what happened to the Super Fiesta playlist in Social?

I really hope this isn’t another of 343’s ‘maintenance’ updates because I really hate how they introduce a popular playlist only to take it away from us. Also, can we get all the maps dumped into Fiesta? I’m tired of the 6 or so that we get.

It’s still available for me.

Have you tried restarting your Xbox?

Oh please for the love of all that’s holy in this world, don’t remove fiesta. I love that playlist!

> 2535407005067585;3:
> Oh please for the love of all that’s holy in this world, don’t remove fiesta. I love that playlist!

I think it’s unlikely that Super Fiesta will be removed.

Quote from a Community Update:

“Super Fiesta has found a home amongst the new Social playlists and for at least the foreseeable future, isn’t relegated to a revolving limited time offering. Get all the Super Fiesta fun your heart desires!”

I can still see and play it. Maybe restart your console.

> 2533274870717152;4:
> > 2535407005067585;3:
> > Oh please for the love of all that’s holy in this world, don’t remove fiesta. I love that playlist!
>
> I think it’s unlikely that Super Fiesta will be removed.
>
> Quote from a Community Update:
>
> “Super Fiesta has found a home amongst the new Social playlists and for at least the foreseeable future, isn’t relegated to a revolving limited time offering. Get all the Super Fiesta fun your heart desires!”

Ah, good deal, thanks!

> 2533274870717152;2:
> It’s still available for me.
>
> Have you tried restarting your Xbox?

Don’t know what happened. All I know is I started at 8 am today and Social Playlist only had: Covenant Slayer, Team Skirmish, BTB, Infection and Grifball. Now at 7pm, everything appears to be back to normal.

I’m glad it was just a temporary thing because Fiesta is the only gametype I enjoy. It’s pure insanity! I’m just not a fan of 343 introducing a popular playlist and then removing it for no good reason. Now, how about getting REQ Warzone back guys.