Super fiesta - favorite playlist of all time?

Just wanted to say that super fiesta is probably the greatest game mode and that I definitely think 343 should include it in halo 5 more often!!

Its totally fun…i just wish they’d get the matchmaking right…I know its a “social” playlist but I’d like to play with people closer to my skill level. I’m not very good and its really makes it a lot less fun getting my butt kicked every game. Other than that…I love playing with all the weapon variants.

I wish it were available in customs, but it isn’t :frowning:

Never really got into it before, but for some reason I’m loving it this time around

Best mode ever! Time to try those mythics and legendarys that I have a long way to collect still

> 2697468526819436;2:
> Its totally fun…i just wish they’d get the matchmaking right…I know its a “social” playlist but I’d like to play with people closer to my skill level. I’m not very good and its really makes it a lot less fun getting my butt kicked every game. Other than that…I love playing with all the weapon variants.

I actually don’t mind that haha. Well getter players with a lower skill level in opponent team would be awesome but being on the receiving end ain’t good:D.