Super Fiesta and Team Snipers

These need to be permanent playlists, of course unranked would be the best way to go, but these playlists should stay. A huge part of Halo was the variety of playlists. Weekend and extended playlists are just a tease. I’m not a 343 hater, I have trust in them to improve Halo. (Been playing since CE so don’t give me -Yoink- about being a new player, just trying to be reasonable with the community’s current situation) I love Halo 5 multiplayer but simple things could make it so so much better. My biggest gripe with the game is the playlists, I’ve lost hope in their campaign long ago. It does feel like Halo, but more of a naked Halo that could easily be more fleshed out to appease the masses. Anyone else agree?

I agree with the playlists being permanent. It probably won’t happen because I think 343 is concerned about playlist population. In my opinion, low population is the only logical explanation as to why these playlists aren’t permanent to begin with. I can’t imagine why they would keep them rotating otherwise.

these NEED to be permanent play lists. (here is a try not to cry challenge) when i was level 30 i asked my friend “where is team snipers?” he said “i don’t know” i said “it might be under slayer” so we played slayer for hours but we had no luck. Thats when i knew… i was going to only play warzone

> 2533274855477511;2:
> I agree with the playlists being permanent. It probably won’t happen because I think 343 is concerned about playlist population. In my opinion, low population is the only logical explanation as to why these playlists aren’t permanent to begin with. I can’t imagine why they would keep them rotating otherwise.

This is probably true. But I hope they at least realize that the population wouldn’t be so low right now if Halo 5 had launched with all of the playlists in the first place :confused: