Super Combine Emblem is animated

In case you didn’t see it, the new Combine emblem (one with the teddy bear with needles sticking out of it) is animated. Are there any other emblems (apart from True Light) that are animated?

I think those are the only two as of now.

not as far as I can tell. But steaktacular is simply great. I love the ultra rare pun too. Assuming its a pun ofc…

I just got that one last night and noticed it too!

yea, I love it

Sure is! Aint it ace!

> 2533274808132968;3:
> not as far as I can tell. But steaktacular is simply great. I love the ultra rare pun too. Assuming its a pun ofc…

Currently using steaktacular as my emblem. Love it

oh cool ill keep that in mind

It looks really cool if you match the color of the background with the doll, so the needles are the only visible thing in the emblem.

I like it.

I hope they make existing emblems animated too

> 2533274956759659;11:
> I hope they make existing emblems animated too

same here

Nope those are the only two, I hope they add more and/or more complicated emblems. (like a hypnotizing swirl emblem that spins)

What rarity is the supercombine one? is that what its called?

It is cool.

The super combine emblem is animated? I want that emblem now.

I’d love it if my -Yoink!- emblem dipped up and down.

I’ll hold out for a truly annoying moving emblem with dancing kittens or something.

I didn’t even know it was animated, saw others who had it. Must not have been paying much attention, I love my Spade emblem too much! I was kind of hoping the HWC emblem was animated but alas it isn’t :frowning:

Is it just a random drop or have anything to do with needler? Commendations etc?