Sunsetting player customization

Hello everyone; from the sunsetting news, player customization in Halo Reach and 4 are “features that rely on legacy services and will no longer be available once we flip the switch in December 2021”.
I think it means you won’t be able to customize your spartan anymore, but will the spartan armor return to “recruit” types or remain locked in the armor chosen by the player at that time?
I didn’t quite understand this part.
Thanks in advance.

> 2535473177723758;1:
> Hello everyone; from the sunsetting news, player customization in Halo Reach and 4 are “features that rely on legacy services and will no longer be available once we flip the switch in December 2021”.
> I think it means you won’t be able to customize your spartan anymore, but will the spartan armor return to “recruit” types or remain locked in the armor chosen by the player at that time?
> I didn’t quite understand this part.
> Thanks in advance.

Yeah, I didn’t understand it either. Unfortunately, sometimes when the servers mess up, it does take away all your armor, etc. so I think that might be what they mean.

Didn’t think that, thanks! However, I hope the armor permutations will remain on your spartan.

> 2535473177723758;3:
> Didn’t think that, thanks! However, I hope the armor permutations will remain on your spartan.

I hope the same. I think it means more towards the player customization with armor parts that were featured in DLCs