Summer is coming

Any Halo summer plans?

Gonna keep pestering my friend to play Halo 5 with me, and he won’t, so I will continue to solo queue :frowning: Then I’ll watch E3 and see what they say about Halo Infinite.

Likely playing more MCC since I’m doubting ranked H5 BTB will keep my interest.

Keep hoping they change the starting weapon in H5 BTB so I can enjoy it again and play H2 when I get Apex fatigue.

Oh and I’m sure I’ll rewatch whatever is shown at E3 in 2 weeks a million times if I like it, like last year’s trailer.

EDIT: I’ll also probably replay all the FPS campaigns again once Reach hits MCC. Man I can’t wait to play that game in 60fps.

Firstly I am waiting on my room to finish being refurbished so no Halo :frowning:

I’ll probably watch E3 live, maybe a Halo Youtuber’s stream like UberNick. Then I’ll rewatch the trailer a few more times to get hyped as well as check to see how many videos HaloFollower made on the trailer to see if they can beat last year. Then I’ll watch more vids on Youtube about it.

Then I’ll be leaving on holiday so again no Halo :frowning:

After I return from holiday I’ll need to get myself a corner desk so I can get my setup already. So for a third time, no Halo :frowning:

After that then I can finally play Halo :slight_smile:

I’ll probably start by playing the campaigns in chronological order as soon as Reach is released trying to go flawless on normal because I ain’t stressing over legendary or heroic.

Probably see if I can get someone to play Spartan Ops (again trying to go flawless). After I finish Spartan Ops me and my friend will probably play Reach FF with customised setting to make it fun.

As for after that I don’t know but what I’ve listed is more than likely the plan I’ll be trying to follow.

Play some Halo… My life is boring.

I will probably keep playing around the same amount as I do now. Maybe even less since June and July are the busiest months at my work

Finishing up Halo CE legendary run to pass the time. It’s a far greater challenge than Halo 3 was to the best of my memory. Mostly hard but fair, although there are moments in which you will die multiple times. I’ve learned that the noob combo works wonders in campaign against elites.

> 2533275001522797;6:
> Play some Halo… My life is boring.

Honestly you have the best plan in this thread. Just add sleep and snacks in there and you’re set for the break.
If it was summer here I’d join you online!

I’m going to force one of my bros to play through all the halo campaigns because he hasent played anything excepts a bit of reachs and 4. He needs to be shown the way

I plan on playing reach on mcc if it is out over the summer and if not I will just be preparing for the next season for ranked, and maybe a bit of Warzone grinding. Don’t have much else to do

I’ll be playing MCC and crying over the fact that I can’t go to Outpost Discovery this summer.

Jokes aside, I do plan on purchasing both campaign DLC for Halo Wars 2. And I’ll probably go to Dave & Buster’s for my birthday so I can play Fireteam Raven again like I did last year.

> 2533274882881665;9:
> > 2533275001522797;6:
> > Play some Halo… My life is boring.
>
> Honestly you have the best plan in this thread. Just add sleep and snacks in there and you’re set for the break.
> If it was summer here I’d join you online!

Yeah, Imma grind to Champ again this summer. And if you want to play just hmu.

We all know what we are doing this summer, MCC PC.

Just grinding Halo 5 till max lvl

[deleted]

Halo Outpost Discovery, continuing the grind to 152 on Halo 5: Guardians, playing more of the Master Chief Collection once Halo Reach is added, and looking for some new additions to the collection.

My Goal is to finish the in-game collections and get to 152 before Infinite Comes out

Play Halo on PC if I get into a flight.

Get in Max lvl in Halo 5